• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG !!! my op is now 8th may brought forward

Brett all the best fella you were 1 of the reasons i came on here as you are v much the same size as me ime a bit heavier but same height, sex etc and ime intrigued with your story which is just beginning mate good luck.

Boots are also doing, 3 for the price of 2 when you by a pack of six.

Brett all the best fella you were 1 of the reasons i came on here as you are v much the same size as me ime a bit heavier but same height, sex etc and ime intrigued with your story which is just beginning mate good luck.

thanks mr will keep u updated ;o)

i also got mine on 8th may starting my pre op this week so i understand that feeling i got exactly the same one!! very scared! good luck xxx

Brett - AAARGGGGHHH!!! How exciting but scary at the same time. You'll be fine, you know it!! Good luck with the pre-op diet, shall be looking to see how it's going soon! Best wishes, Lorna

Great new Brett!!!!!!

I am on slim fast and you mix it with milk. Got it a Adsa 2 for 7 pounds.

My op is 30th April so not far off. How exciting! xxxxx

I know they are expensive around £1.35 each but I found the ready mnixed one so much nicer -slimfats that is :D

you still up for the London meet Brett?

Great as there doesnt seem to be many of us still didnt want to end up billy-no-mates on the bank of the Thames :D

You lucky lucky man:). This is it embrace it hon you will do just great.

Make sure you pace yourself give yourself lots of TLC .

I want to know everything k!

PS. Why your in there please put in a good word for me. 'please, 'pretty please;).

Take care for now. xx

lol thanks hun .. wont be long and u will be there too xx

Whooo Brett excellent news, have you thought about going into holland & barrett or ordering some whey protien online they usually deliver next day

Back