• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG !!! my op is now 8th may brought forward

Hi Brett
been into H+B to get my vits and they do have they whey protien big tins on offer they £12 instead £24. Asked and they are about the same cals 200ish depending on flavour but actually have more protiens, maybe worth a look. dont know if online or not.
By the looks of it they have been calulating on the bottles not the tins in your breakdown.

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif] The diet is nutritionally complete for vitamins and minerals in 4 bottles [/FONT][/FONT]

Ali

thanks hun i will take a look xxx

what did you get for water ?? is there anything will get rid of any water i have too .. i dont have water problem but if it helps with dropping some extra weight before op ..

Woman suggested dandilion root so will give them a shot, they also do their own water retention remover but didnt get that.

Ali

im at doctors tomorrow i think i will ask for something .. anything else i need to ask for from my doc ?? anyone

Any meds that you may need in the couple weeks following op???

Ali

the hospital send a fax to them for that .. and one for medicaltion i need for the night before my op .. and i leave hospital with medication

Good luck Brett, I go in today but hopefully will be back on here before you go in. Hope you manage living on your slimfast, the thing I miss is chewing!!! xx

well 11 days to go ... on my 4th day of slimfast .. not had a thing past my lips .. only doing around 3 slimfasts a day tho .. suppose to have 5 .. and 2ltr clear fluids ..

feeling not to bad .. not hungry really .. i have tried not to think about food and turned everything over on tv that has food in it lol ..

but going ok x

well 11 days to go ... on my 4th day of slimfast .. not had a thing past my lips .. only doing around 3 slimfasts a day tho .. suppose to have 5 .. and 2ltr clear fluids ..

feeling not to bad .. not hungry really .. i have tried not to think about food and turned everything over on tv that has food in it lol ..

but going ok x

hey brett, your doing well, keep up the good work hun, not long to go now x

Well done Brett, your doing really well! I took milk thistle pre op as well its supposed to de tox the liver, so hopefully got rid of some of the nasty toxins for the alcohol i had before the pre op! x

You are doing great Brett, keep it up. Your op is so soon. Great will power btw!

Nic:D:D:D

Hey Brett your doing fab!!
I have my Op the day after you so we can compare Ops when we are fit and well on the losing side.
You are very handsome by the way, your fella best watch out when your a skinny minnie ha!!

Back