• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

oh my belly's fermenting

hopelesscase

OMG im in agony i have just had some strawberrys and yogurt and i think they are fermenting in my belly. I dont feel sick i just feel as though my belly is stretching and bubbling for england. the pain is unbelievable. i havent experianced anything like this since i had my surgery.
ouch

awwww im sorry its hurting!
i know what you mean about the bubbling... my tummy goes made when i eat now, big noises, i feel every churn!

.x.

Oooh that does not sound pleasant at all. Hope you feel better soon x

Yuck, that sounds terrible! Hope you feel better soon. Yogurt is not supposed to ferment!!! Tell that belly it is misbehaving and needs a time out!

Nic;)

ouch sounds painfull, if thats happening it will be creating gas bubbles, try and take your wind relief that works for you it may help x

well straight after posting i took some gripe water and went to bed. i burped for england for about an hour and then must of fallen asleep. I actually slept really well and am fine this morning. But boy oh boy was it painful.
thinking about it it is the first time i have had fresh strawberries since my op ive had them in smoothies and frozen ones thawed but not fresh. will try them again in a few weeks it may just of been a combination of them and something eaten earlier in the day. luckly im still only on my first bottle of gripe water from when i had my op so it was a rare occasion of having to take it.
thanks for all you concern
carole

Back