• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG OMG OMG

tartanlady

Funding Approved My Journey Begins Here

Just spoke To tracy its all official my funding has been approved so she gave me some appointment dates

10th August to see Dr hartland

21st September to see Dr Kendrick who hopefully will give me op date :)

Fantastic news,well done n good luck xxx

Thanks Tracy

Sorry to bring bad news but Dr Kendrick is the psychiatrist and won't give you a date

lol thats ok I can live with that so who gives you the date? Tracy told me when I go on 19th August if its Dr Hartland I see to ask him to pop me in to see surgeon. maybe I wont have to see dr Kenrick this time round as I already seen one before and Mr Khan wanted to do it again way back then? not sure dont care Its official so whatever way it happens now is fine by me lol

oh envious hun, i get referred next week....and i cant chuffing wait!! well done though xxx

When you have seen Dr Kendrick (From what I've heard every one who is having bariatric surgery has to see him now)
When he clears you for surgery you then have 2 pre ops the 2nd one is to see Mr Youseff the anaesthetist who should give you a date.
Good Luck sweetie you are on your way

Final stages I think and Hope Walsal Manor

Went to see Dr Kendricks on Friday and he will support the op Woo Hoooo :kissass:

Any one recently had their bypass at walsal Manor can give me some ideas on the waiting times for seeing the anesthetist and surgery please??? cant nag Tracy till later in the week she on hols lol

Thanks Wendy

My pre op

Well it started on Monday managed to get 2 pints of milk down me a yogurt and a few coffees.

Tuesday Managed 2 pints of milk 1 yogurt and a bottle of water lol

Wednesday

Really struggling oxo is nastee only managed just over a pint so far will try again in a min am tired though take it thats normal

well one week down think I have lost 10lbs so hope I am doing it right roll on Tomorrow lol

good luck xx

Thanks Wendy and Highspirit maybe we within a day of each other :)

Hang in there. I couldn't do the "oxo" thing as they were just vile and made me heave just thinking about it. Some people recommended Knorr stock cubes, the lamb one wasn't too bad as it was quite herby and not so blegh as oxo, a little more "gentle" to drink so to speak :)

Glad it wasnt just me that thought oxo should only be added to meat dishes lol. I am not doing too bad i dont think only getting the odd hunger pang now lol

Back