• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG OMG OMG

Well, the first 3-4 days tend to be the worst. But after than you start to notice that one protein shake keep you full. By day 7 it was pretty much a breeze and you will wonder "Why ever eat food again this is so easy. Make sure you're drinking as much fluid as you can and have something to keep you busy and your mind off of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did they give u a revised date yet!?

Becky x

I just had a phone call from Tracy after being told my operation would not be until 16th January There is a cancellation so move over on that bench my operation is on Wednesday YIPEEE.

Am back on my milk Diet immediately just hope liver shrinks enough by then have others been ok with such short notice?

Got a cancellation so back on milk Diet operation on Wednesday hope my liver can shrink enough in that time

Hello I was given 3 days notice for my op and I didnt have to do the pre op diet. I am sure your provider will take into account that its a cancellation - congrats and roll on wednesday xxx

Thanks both am excited and sick all rolled into one lol

I can quite imagine. I'd love to hope something similar happens to me and I get pushed up a bit. But either way, it's happening. Pleased for you. :) Best xmas gift ever.

Oh yayy great news hun.

Yes totally agree best Christmas pressie

Yayyyyy You've been a good girl to get santas pressie early hope all goes well for you xxx

Thats fab news, am chuffed to bits for you. Hope that will happen for me. Good luck hun x

How exciting :) great Xmas pressie!

Here I go

Just about ready to leave, just wanted to say thanks to everyone and to Wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

Budge up loosers I am on my wayyyyyy

Back