• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG OMG OMG

5 hours to enlightenment

OMG I am so scared excited nervous I feel sick the butterfly's are wreaking havoc in my stomach.

Excited as I should get my op date today. :confused:

Scared in case the date is in some Distant Future. :cry:

Sick with emotions :ashamed0005:

Nervous due to meeting Dr Youseff :faint2:

and as for the butterfly's they are just for all the above lol.

Good luck and hoping all goes well :)

You've not got to drink a pint of Oxo, have you? Im only allowed a mug - wish it were more, I love it!!!

No but dont like it its yuck so not had any just 3 or 4 pints of milk a day and maybe a yogurt although have missed more of those than I have had.

Are you drinking the beef oxo :sign0137:

I drank the vegetable one I still have the odd mug nowadays its like vegetable soup without the veg :rolleyes: :D

well Scared was the right option

GUTTED got there Mr youseff did not even bother to wait for me was told come off the milk Diet as there was no operations till next year gutted fed up really annoyed as surely they would have knwn this before telling me to start this diet and to top it all have to go back next week to see him wonder if he can be bothered to turn up or wait.

16th January i have been told :(

sorry but not been back long had to keep stopping the car was soo upset

awww what a bummer :( but im a great believer in things happening for a reason, it will soon be here, at least you can have a christmas dinner!! woop! x

guess so but right now thats not giving me any comfort whatsoever lol.

Had given all food away from cupboards and freezer so cant even go comfort eating tonight lol

I would of been straight down the chippy, sorry to hear that hon, i know nothing will help at the moment, i know how upset i was when my op was put bk by 6 weeks ((((((hugs))))))

Sent from my GT-N7000 using WLSurgery

I would of been straight down the chippy, sorry to hear that hon, i know nothing will help at the moment, i know how upset i was when my op was put bk by 6 weeks ((((((hugs))))))

Sent from my GT-N7000 using WLSurgery

Thanks hon yes its about 6 weeks I think they have put mine off too how can they say they not doing any operations in December is beyond my comprehension

Thanks hon yes its about 6 weeks I think they have put mine off too how can they say they not doing any operations in December is beyond my comprehension
ask to go on the cancellation list :) x

ask to go on the cancellation list :) x

Already did that Caren the nurse told me today they are not doing any bariatric surgery at all in December and could not do that anyway as would not have been on preop diet for 3 weeks she says yet leaflet says 2 so all sorts of mixed messages going on in my head have spoken to Tracy will phone her tomorrow just to try get my head round it a bit better

Obviously all off on their Christmas hols!!! I think it shows how dedicated you are to it that you want it done before Christmas, use this time to keep preparing and then think the new you starts in the new year. I understand my op dates changed and rearranged several times so it's really hard but you can do it and you'll make it through this time and it won't be long till the 16th of January. You will get your op, just a shame it's not sooner xx

what is upsetting more than anythng is that I was told start pre op diet 19th Novenmber now surely they should have know if they were not doing any ops in December. If I had not started the diet I would have been disappointed yes but not as much as i am now

Can't say anything to make you feel better :patback: :hug99:
But as Caren said at least you get to eat Christmas dinner.:eatdrink023:
And with the diarrhoea and sickness bug going around it might be best to have your op in the New Year.
I am so annoyed that Mr Youseff treated you so badly :rant2: :flamingmad:

Back