• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG! OP IN TWO WEEKS!

BECKYBROWN80 said:
I just weighed myself and I am 22stone exactly. I have lost 16lbs since I started pre op on 30 jan! Can't believe it but I know if I didn't have my op friday I would have cheated I am sure! Hopefully just make it into the 21's by friday! Thanks everyone for keeping me on track xx

Well done on the loss and good luck for fri..,exciting times :) :) :)

Well dun on weight loss that's fab hun ;) good luck for fri x

thanks guys. two more sleeps and lots to do!! could really do with not working tomorrow! xx

BECKYBROWN80 said:
thanks guys. two more sleeps and lots to do!! could really do with not working tomorrow! xx

You are getting sooooo close! I can't believe it! I'm getting nervous for you! I still have no news..... Tired of getting excited for nothing.

I cannot believe it is tomorrow! I think it is starting to hit me today and I must confess I am scared. Not of pain or being sick but the thought of something happening and me leaving my babygirl. I don't know how I am gonna cope dropping her at my sisters this evening! I just wanna wake up and see her already!
Have you spoke to them any more mel? Or has their rudeness put you off? Everyday is in limbo for you at the moment! Keep strong xxx

Have you researched the stats on things going wrong? It's minimal compared to success so be positive hun, you'll be back telling her off before you know it :) (we r all still here aren't we?!!! Must mean we survived lol) xx

Becky, you're going to be fine! I promise! I can't believe it's tomorrow! I can't wait to hear from you. The time difference makes it a little hard for us to chat..... but, I'm constantly looking for your posts and of course I always get facebook messages! Yes, I'm in constant limbo right now and it's really starting to get to me. I ran into my surgeon in the hallway and he couldn't believe I wasn't scheduled yet. He said, I signed off on your chart on Monday! I said, I know. So, hopefully they will call soon. I'm just really worried if they wait too long, I won't be able to leave work for the dietary appt. So tired of wondering.... Good luck to you sweetie. I've been thinking about you so much. If I don't talk to you before tomorrow, GOOD LUCK! I'll be waiting to hear from you!

Good luck today my friend! I'm so excited to hear from you! Today is your day! Big hugs from me! Your new life awaits you..... Talk to you after surgery!

Back