• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

On my way to Prague

MoniDavina

Hello fellow VSGers,

I was supposed to get sleeved last month but had to delay, so I am flying out to Prague today and am surprisingly quite relaxed. Feeling a little sad as I am travelling alone and also because I am disappointed in myself that I have let things get this bad. C'est la vie; I have to accept where I am and try to see the bright side that I am not willing to ignore the issue hoping it will go away.

I have just taken my before pictures and have all my bits and bobs packed and am focusing on the fact that by this time tomorrow I will be on the other side and taking my place on the losers bench.

wish me luck xx

Good luck!

Good luck!

I've made it to the other side! I'm feeling ok just a little sore but nothing major. Still quite tired but mostly looking forward to fully getting started on the journey I'm now on. Also really looking forward to having some water!

I have to mention that the endoscopy was the worst thing EVER....it could be used as a torture device. They had to hold me down for it and the Dr just kept laughing

Thanks for your support everyone, it's really appreciated xx

I'm glad you've got your spot on the losers bench!

I'm so glad it all went well but being held down and laughed at sounds absolutely awful! :(

Hi moni, well done!

I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who felt like the endoscopy was torture, I actually had a nightmare about it last week! I kicked the poor nurse when I was having it, I'm sure she's probably used to it though!

Who was your surgeon, I'm booked in there 2 weeks today now getting nervous and excited
Hope your feeling better today x

Back