• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

On the way to being slim

Do you have any idea how much longer yoully have until your op?
I should hopefully move to tier 4 in November all being well.
Well I was referred Back in July ,after choosing my hospital I then received a pack which involved doing a dietary sheet for 5 days which I returned.from there I was told it can take 3 or 4 months to meet with whome ever!once that’s been done it can take another five to six months or that’s how I understand it ........ my doctor referred me last year on my 59 th birthday didn’t realise how long it would take lol.hoping I will have had my op by the time I’m 61

Well I was referred Back in July ,after choosing my hospital I then received a pack which involved doing a dietary sheet for 5 days which I returned.from there I was told it can take 3 or 4 months to meet with whome ever!once that’s been done it can take another five to six months or that’s how I understand it ........ my doctor referred me last year on my 59 th birthday didn’t realise how long it would take lol.hoping I will have had my op by the time I’m 61

I was initially referred back in November 2016 but ended up with a surprise pregnancy and my journey was put on hold for around a year, luckily I got to step back on where I stepped off x

I was initially referred back in November 2016 but ended up with a surprise pregnancy and my journey was put on hold for around a year, luckily I got to step back on where I stepped off x
Awww congratulations.hope all goes well with your pregnancy.

Awww congratulations.hope all goes well with your pregnancy.
I've had her now but thanks. Lol. She'll be one on the 26th of this month which is absolutely crazy!

Back