• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One More Sleep

Good luck Deets we are thinking of you...gosh dont know how you must be feeling. xxxx

im actually feeling pretty good at the moment! worse thing is the candular - its in my hand and bugging me lol and its been a god sedn to have my laptop with me :) hoping the op goes smoothly, and im not in complete agony!!

x

Good luck hun thinking of you xxx

Good Luck Deets - thinking of you and safe and pain free journey to the losers bench. xxx

Thinking of you Angel. Love and hugs xxx

Its all over and done with now, you'll be in ICU with that lovely blood pressure machine going off every 15mins, keep moving that'll help you recovery.
I'm only a week ahead, you'll soon catch up with me.
Tomorrow maybe grotty but thursday you'll be back to yourself.
Thinking of you.

You are probably done now, hope you are OK and we are all here thinking of you and waiting your speedy return.

i think you are a very brave lady. xxxx

Hope all went well. Let us know how you are and all about the op as soon as you are up to it
Loads of love
Jo XX

Hi Deets

Looking forward to hearing how it went! hope they are taking good care of you x x x

Love you and good luck Angel xxx

Hope all is well honey thinking of you xxx

Just to let you all know, I've had a text and she's feeling alot better than she did yesterday, I've let her know each day will feel better.

Back