• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One more sleep!!

mariew

I have been waiting ages to say ONE MORE SLEEP.
Shift along on that losers bench and make room for my fat ar#e. :D :D :D
Woohoo, I can't wait.

yeyy nearly there good luck and best whishes look forward to reading how you get on.
new times new you. just think this next year you will prob have reach your goal weight yeeehaa.

sounds great carnt wait till i can say one more sleep.
you go girl. xxxxxxx

woooohooooo marie :D im excited for you honey, good luck :) xxx

Good luck!!! So exciting!!!

We will all be waiting for you here, honey ... make sure you drink lots today & tomorrow to avoid dehydration post op. Hope all goes well for you & you make a good recovery, sweetie. No more embarrassing the surgeon or he may just get revenge :eek: xxx

We will all be waiting for you here, honey ... make sure you drink lots today & tomorrow to avoid dehydration post op. Hope all goes well for you & you make a good recovery, sweetie. No more embarrassing the surgeon or he may just get revenge :eek: xxx
great advice :) xxx

Aw how exciting, can remember my build up to op day like it was yesterday! Hope all goes smoothly xx

Good luck hun i will be joining you all in 2weeks and 4 days :) hope all goes well xx

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Well that sounds promising ... if only he can do it 6 times & all in the right place :D Hope he doesn't tatto 'Mr Hewin wos here' lol xxx :D

Lol!!! That would be hilarious!

Good luck tomorrow hun x

Thanks everyone, and the best bit is...I'm not having Mr Hewin now, It's going to be Mr Higgs as I've been put on an "extra" list!! That's why Its a Saturday. xx just going to change my thingy!!

mariew said:
Thanks everyone, and the best bit is...I'm not having Mr Hewin now, It's going to be Mr Higgs as I've been put on an "extra" list!! That's why Its a Saturday. xx just going to change my thingy!!

Yay!!! Glad it's all working out nicely for you :D x

Best wishes Marie for your "extra" special Saturday with Mr Higgs !!

Hope it all goes smoothly.

Good luck for 2moz hun hope u have a speedy pain free recovery ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

All the best for tomorrow Marie. Get them all to budge up a bit on the losers bench (may need to get the extension leaves out) as there are quite a few of us coming up behind you!

Thanks for all your good wishes. As a bonus my house is now sparkling clean from top to bottom!!! I Felt guilty leaving everything to hubby.

Back