• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One more sleep!!

Good luck Marie, hope you are soon telling us all about it. Polishing the bench for you now lol. :)

Good luck Marie ! hope it all goes well and you have a speedy recovery! I'll not be far behind you. take care xxx

Good luck Grey Putty. And good luck to all you people who will be hot on my heels with your own operations. Sending all of you good wishes.
xxx

Marie good luck for tomo everything will go great. It won't be long till your posting on here about how it went. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Good luck xx

mariew said:
Good luck Grey Putty. And good luck to all you people who will be hot on my heels with your own operations. Sending all of you good wishes.
xxx

Thanks Hun. Best of luck to you too. See you on the losers bench lol xx

good luck marie hurry back xxx

OK, Had my last meal, Chicken kebab from the kebab van!!! No chilli or mayo, no pitta, just chicken and salad.
House clean, bag packed, just got to remove nail polish, and get some sleep! See you on the otherside!!

Wishing you all the luck in the World.... I will keep your seat on the bench warm.... hurry back to us ;) x x

:)Wishing you all the best -at this VERY special time Marie:)

Back