• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ONE OF THESE GRATEFUL POSTS

Wow if i was in a sentimental mood this morning its just got bigger! So many lovely words i really am touched guys. Roch you are a very dear dear friend, you are an inspiration you have been to hell and back and still you stay strong. Its a pleasure to call you my friend and i'll always be here for you. Ann i'm so glad i helped you, i loved catching up with you and so glad to see you doing so well and yes we will def meet up when i am down. Sarah i love island life and hubby is getting there lol so fingers crossed, I have friends who live in Tillicoultry and i worked in Falkirk for years so know your part of the world well. I'm wishing you lots of success on the start of your journey. Maz you will be fanatstic when your turn comes and you won't look back all my postive vibes will come your way. Grace bless you, you are one of my inspirations for the strength and courage you show and if ever i have a weak moment i think of you and Bev and give myself a kick lol. For those of you who can make it to Lewis you will be welcome with open arms and i would love to see you. Thank you again guys i am genuinely touched xxx Big hugs x

Last edited:
You are simply amazing! I am so touched by everything you wrote.

Fantastic news Allie so glad everything is going well for you, and money isn't the be all we only spend it:) Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you and yours:23: try and keep out of the cold.

Jeanx

Hope your mince pies turned out well this morning Allie... love and hugs to you, yours and have a great Scottish party night tonight... how I wish I were with you!

Particularly on New Years Eve....

Love and hugs and take really good care xxx

p.s. Allie, will the Pipers be piping tonight?

Have a great time Angel xxx

Not tonight Bev saving the pipers for Hogmanay there will be a lot of them about. Its traditional in the main town in Lewis that the pipe band lead a procession of the local people through the streets to welcome the new year. Its the one time you are allowed to drink on the streets too. All this weather permitting. My mince is all ready just the potatoes to cook and mash, it really is comfort food on a snowy day and oh so scottish lol. Hope you are well today hun and staying warm xx

How fantastic... it sounds lovely. Wrap up warm, will be thinking of you Angel xxx

Haha Allie, warm those tatties and spice them up... it must be so cooooooooold up there... love you Angel xxx

Haha.. I'm all mummified too... plus two pairs of socks... haha... just frightened the postman delivering a parcel when I opened the door... haha.. xxx

I said to my daughter yesterday I don think Ive had a pair of socks off my feet for about 2-3 weeks, night and day! :D XX

Haha... me too Jac... my feet are like blocks of ice due to the diabetes, so I don't feel the cold and I have to take really good care...

I can't tell you how I'm longing for an improvement in my diabetic state post surgery.... one of my main drivers to get the surgery done...

Love to all xxx

Haha... I'll compare some cooking notes when we meet Allie, my grandparents were Scottish, so haggis is a delicacy in our family!

Love you and take care xxx

Back