• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ONE OF THESE GRATEFUL POSTS

Sounds like our usual Edinburgh fayre Allie when we would go to Edinburgh for Burns Night... wish I could still do that, loved it... but I'm never saying never because I'm planning on being one heck of a lot fitter than I feel right now!

I love the Scottish traditions, my grandparents were from Edinburgh....

Love you all xxx

The only time Ive been to Scotland was a couple of years ago when a friend of ours got married in Edinburgh. We were only there for 2 nights so didnt get to see very much but what we saw was beautiful......I loved the centre of Edinburgh :D XX

Lol trust you to lower the tone Jacqui neeps are turnip in Scotland and when you come to visit me i'm giving you haggis neeps and tatties without a nipple in sight lol. Bev that goes for you too I will cook a traditional Scottish dinner when you vist too. The Isle of Lewis has a main town called Stornoway and it is home to a world famous and gorgeous black pudding so you need to try that too x

i loved reading your post because I often read how sad some people are following their weight loss and how they are still struggling with their heads. It seems a shame after all the hard work that they cannot still enjoy life - after all that is the reason we all do this. I think it is important to realise the weight loss doesnt cure everything. This is why I am so glad you have a new life and are loving yourself after the surgery. Well done and a great post
Best wishes
Jo XX

Thanks Jo, i have just realised that wls isn't just about losing weight it takes on a whole new meaning when you take time out to reflect. I always said that i would still need to know i could enjoy food and live my life as i hoped too just have a lot more control over it. Thats what I got and thats what i hope other people can enjoy too cause life really is too short xxx
Black pudding it is the Jacqui to be honest i'm not that keen on the neeps either but somehow I can eat them with haggis must be my heinz 57 breeding lol xx

Back