• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

one week to go

vonny

omg i've got one week left before i have my surgery cant believe its come round so quickly.
Still doing the milk diet, which is causing a few problems but hopefully i'll be joining the loosers bench soon.

Also thought i'd add these links from my night out (I didnt drink so did really well with all the temptations)
Event Photos - Heart Essex
this one was just after i won a bottle of perfume
Event Photos - Heart Essex and this one is of me and the girls xxx

good luck Vonny. The week will fly by x

Good luck Vonny my op on the 18th also we'll soon be on the losers bench xx

Good luck it will fly by...

SO brilliant that you were able to have a wonderful night out with your mates and not give in to temptation!
Well done for that! And so cool you won something that you can enjoy without risking your diet! :D

You can look forward to more and more good times where you will be looking more and more glam with each event as you whizz away the pounds!
Here's to a smooth op and recovery and then fantastic weight loss and an even more beautiful slim you in the near future!

Good Luck Vonny! Looks like you had a great night out there. Who's the cute looking bloke in the first pic by the way?

Thanks everyone
Who's the cute looking bloke in the first pic by the way?
Hahaha he was one of the radio presenters called matt he was sooooo fit lol xxx

Back