• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

oooo anyone watching 4??

cherry

eeeek scary stuff! says me who still will have a tt x

Horrendous! Partial paralysis following facelift! xxx

Its been a great series!

i agree!! can i ask a prob very stupid question... lets say im lucky enough to get a tt, i take it if in the uk you wouldnt need to ask if the surgeon was qualified to do it?.... i mean if it was done throught he nhs.... x

im actually traumatised watching that x

I'm happier staying with my ugly mush after seeing that lot... fancy paying for that! xxx

The face lift was brutal :eek: and I thought the girl who had the boob job said she was an E cup and shrunk to a C cup after breast feeding......funny how she came home with a G cup ........ slighjt difference lol. Scary stuff for sure X

Face lift was a mess poor woman, defo put me off having a facelift thats for sure.
The lady with the boob job unsure how big she said she was but she did look really good xxx

I had a TT over ten years ago in Manchester through Transform. I had lost 7 stone of more and after having the kids so young and them being so big each time i had a HUGE apron of skin, It was great, i looked fab, Although at the time becuase i had lost it so quickly physically i wasn't prepared mentally, so i just thought i was still fat :doh: and went back to old eating habbits, plus people saying i looked ill, i tried to please everyone else. I look back and see how good i looked then and how daft i am for putting back all the weight + more!!! :sigh2:
So now i understand how lucky i am to be having the op and when/if i get the chance for another TT i wont be messing that up any day soon. But for anyone who is looking to get surgery afterwards if the NHS dont do it, my advice would be go with a reputable company that have a lot to loose with bad press coverage, they might be slightly more expensive, but what price your health. I have to say Transform were really good for me. Just do your homework before anything drastic. xx

Back