• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Operation Dates!

different surgeons, different guidelines! No two are ever the same lol, so its best to go with the info your surgeon gave you.

Hi!
Just noticed this thread and thought I would add my date!
I have my bypass a week today - Friday 28th November in Manchester - consultant is Mr. Ammori and I now want to get it done and move on to the start of a 'new me'!!
Xxx Lizzie xxX

Hi Lizzie, you're already on :)

Hi Shel,dont fit into gastric surgery slot but having gastric ballon on 29th November, getting nervous not bkd any time off work doing all the shopping for family(single parent) and hearing it can be unpleasant.
No one to talk to about it really although Blonde Moment and another had one but dont seem to be on here recently.
If they read can they get in touch.
Went on to another site and loads of posters were not genuine, so it makes you a bit apprehensive.
Thanks Ava

Hi Ava sorry your feeling a bit alone in this I know Blondemoment does not come on as often as others do but I am sure she will be along soon to offer you some reassurance. I am also sorry you have been on other sites and got bogus people...it makes me mad that someone has so little to do in their lives so they make up rubbish...we will support you as much we can until someone with the answers comes along.....you will be fine...xx

Updated for you :)

New here as of right now and my Gastric Bypass op is set for 9th Jan and i start the pre-op diet for that on new years day. Meanwhile i am on a Low fat/Carb diet using orlistat from the GP

New here as of right now and my Gastric Bypass op is set for 9th Jan and i start the pre-op diet for that on new years day. Meanwhile i am on a Low fat/Carb diet using orlistat from the GP

Welcome to Minimins tendersage :D:D:D

Hi!
Just noticed this thread and thought I would add my date!
I have my bypass a week today - Friday 28th November in Manchester - consultant is Mr. Ammori and I now want to get it done and move on to the start of a 'new me'!!
Xxx Lizzie xxX

Good lck for tomorrow Hun!xxxx

Hi Shel,dont fit into gastric surgery slot but having gastric ballon on 29th November, getting nervous not bkd any time off work doing all the shopping for family(single parent) and hearing it can be unpleasant.
No one to talk to about it really although Blonde Moment and another had one but dont seem to be on here recently.
If they read can they get in touch.
Went on to another site and loads of posters were not genuine, so it makes you a bit apprehensive.
Thanks Ava

Ava, youre still one of us Chick! We all help and support each other!xxxx

Mine is 27th December also with the lovely Mr Ammori

put you on the list when you got your date grom ;)

Im 24th january - bypass with Mr Ammori at Spire Manchester x x x

Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a nice xmas? I'm not far off mine now. 9th Jan at the Alex in Cheadle, Stockport. Shakes start on the 2nd!!:eek::eek::eek:

Take care xx

Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a nice xmas? I'm not far off mine now. 9th Jan at the Alex in Cheadle, Stockport. Shakes start on the 2nd!!:eek::eek::eek:

Take care xx

not long now, good luck on the shakes.

liz x

Hi everyone,

Take care xx

Best of luck Claire - have just haad mine done there on 27th dec and feel fab. Give me a shout if you have any questions!

Back