• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Operation Dates!

Until today, I was due to have it done on 24th at Spire Manchester but they are major overbooked on the saturday and have been contacting people to try to move them to sunday instead...i offered to move but i spoke to Mr A's sec today and she was trying to move others, give her a call.

I told her i would move to sunday cos i didn't want to be rushed...i want his best handywork!!! lol

Let me know how you get on, I'll keep an eye out for you when i'm there x x x
I have just spoken to Louisa, my PCT are messing around so have been postponed until it can be sorted. She was hoping to hear from the Spire today but thinks I will be rescheduled for a latter date.
Bummer was all up for the weekend. All the best for Sunday
Dale

I have just spoken to Louisa, my PCT are messing around so have been postponed until it can be sorted. She was hoping to hear from the Spire today but thinks I will be rescheduled for a latter date.
Bummer was all up for the weekend. All the best for Sunday
Dale

Gutted for you!!! Hope you get another date soon...was looking forward to seeing a forum face at the hospital x x x

trying not to think about it, i think i'm scared someone is gonna take it away....you know what its like, when you've wanted something for so long its hard to believe its actually gonna happen x x x

Oh for goodness sake, had a phonecall today from Mr A's sec Louisa...change of plan, I'm back on for saturday 24th again now.

Sorry to mess you about Shell, wait till I tell the parents we're back to plan A...again!!!!

Hi

Hi, I am really new to this and dont really have a clue about using a pc lol.
Im having my band fitted at dolan park on the 6th March with Dr Richardson, would really help if anyone has had any past experiences with the Hospital group etc, Many Thanks:)

All done Lisa ;)

Sparkle welcome to mini's :) There are lots here that have been banded at Dolan Park. Have a mooch around the boards and jump in.

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone,

I have been lurking for a while and reading all the great information that you are all willing to share.

I have now taken the plunge and I am booked in for a gastric band on the 20th March 09 with Dr Chris De Bruyne in Belgium.

I have been over weight for many years, I have had lost huge ammounts of weight with Lipotrim (10 stone) and The Cambridge Diet (7 stone) however, I always end up putting the weight back on over a year or so and here I am again with 10 stone to lose.

I am looking forward to the life style change the band will need to be successful and to getting back on the weight losing wagon (hopefully).

Kind regards

Mark

Hello Everyone,

I have been lurking for a while and reading all the great information that you are all willing to share.

I have now taken the plunge and I am booked in for a gastric band on the 20th March 09 with Dr Chris De Bruyne in Belgium.

I have been over weight for many years, I have had lost huge ammounts of weight with Lipotrim (10 stone) and The Cambridge Diet (7 stone) however, I always end up putting the weight back on over a year or so and here I am again with 10 stone to lose.

I am looking forward to the life style change the band will need to be successful and to getting back on the weight losing wagon (hopefully).

Kind regards

Mark

welcome Mark! :fear:
glad you stopped lurking!!

Welcome Mark.

Well after being cancelled last Saturday 24th, I went to see the nurse on Wed, during my appointment she phoned my surgeon. I am now having my bypass, as it's now 00:10am tomorrow !!
OOOOhhhhhh MMMMyyyy GGGGooodddd can you smell the fear :eek:
I know it sounds a bit strange but I am quite looking forward to it, finally getting on with things. :D

Dale

Good luck Dale x x x

Well after being cancelled last Saturday 24th, I went to see the nurse on Wed, during my appointment she phoned my surgeon. I am now having my bypass, as it's now 00:10am tomorrow !!
OOOOhhhhhh MMMMyyyy GGGGooodddd can you smell the fear :eek:
I know it sounds a bit strange but I am quite looking forward to it, finally getting on with things. :D

Dale

Good luck hope all goes well for you!!!:D

I went to Harley Street and saw Mr Super on Saturday and am booked to have the band on 3rd March at Doland Park. Am sooooo excited i can't wait!!!!!

hello just got my date 27th feb at The Chaucer Hospital in Canterbury, Kent :)

Last edited:
all on the list. Lisa are you having a band or bypass?

Back