• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Operation Dates!

London Independent Hospital with Mr Mannur - now into day 3 of my pre-op diet milk arghhh thankfully not felt too hungry yet, not fainted either LOL am working but warned the boss and taking it easy.

Last edited:
Hi im wendy, ive just joined this site and glad to see that others are having the same as me, i go into hope hospital on the 5th jan for my opp with mr ammorri. I only found out on new years eve so havent been able to do the liver srink diet.... Bit scared. (soz its the gastric bypass im having) so good luck to everyone, and ill let u all know how i go on.

Hi Wendy. Welcome to Minimins. You are in the right place for all the support you need both pre and post opp.

Mr ammori has a fan club here as lots of the posters here had their bypass or band done by him so if you have any questions before the op there will be loads of people here that can answer them for you.

Look forward to hearing your story and good luck for Monday x

hi Wendy welcome to mini's :)

I've added your date to the list on page 1 of this thread. There are now 3 members having the op that day, and dazali might be at the same hospital as you (she's under Mr Ammori too, so i assume so).

Have a look round the site and jump in :)

Hi im wendy, ive just joined this site and glad to see that others are having the same as me, i go into hope hospital on the 5th jan for my opp with mr ammorri. I only found out on new years eve so havent been able to do the liver srink diet.... Bit scared. (soz its the gastric bypass im having) so good luck to everyone, and ill let u all know how i go on.
Welcome wendy and good luck with your surgery, I will look forward to reading all about it, as I'm hoping to have mine very soon....so don't be shy with all the gory details! lol Take care.

Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a nice xmas? I'm not far off mine now. 9th Jan at the Alex in Cheadle, Stockport. Shakes start on the 2nd!!:eek::eek::eek:

Take care xx

Hope the shakes are going OK. If I can do it anyone can!

:drool:

Gastric Band - 7th Jan

The date for my band is 7th Jan. Really worried about the size of my liver and havent really lossed much at all -3lbs on the pre-op, with only 3 days to go.

Welcome wendy :) i am new here as well, well a few weeks in, but you are in a good plce, lots of information and help/support.

magb you will be fine, your folowing the diet thats what matters, it could be fluid retention or maybe even your TOM? i know my weight can fluctuate up to 7lb at a time

Hi Shel my op date is Feb the 22nd. Take care. x

done ;)

Very normal eggbat :)

hi everyone my op is planned for 19th jan 09 at musgrove park taunton.i am currently on my pre op diet.i am a little bit nervous,little bit scared but i suppose thats normal isit.?

Yes that's how I felt but really excited too!!!

Hey Shel,

Had Mr Ammori's Sec on the phoned today and my bypass op has been put back 1 day to Sunday 25th January @ Spire Manchester still x x x

Hey Shel,

Had Mr Ammori's Sec on the phoned today and my bypass op has been put back 1 day to Sunday 25th January @ Spire Manchester still x x x

Hi Shel, I'm due to have my bypass 24th at Spire with Mr Ammori. Have you had any other contact from the hospital ? I have had no contact at all, although I have spoken to the Spire last week and was told I am down for the morning on the 24th.

Hope all goes well for you at weekend, maybe see you around the Spire.

Dale

Hi Shel, I'm due to have my bypass 24th at Spire with Mr Ammori. Have you had any other contact from the hospital ? I have had no contact at all, although I have spoken to the Spire last week and was told I am down for the morning on the 24th.

Hope all goes well for you at weekend, maybe see you around the Spire.

Dale

Until today, I was due to have it done on 24th at Spire Manchester but they are major overbooked on the saturday and have been contacting people to try to move them to sunday instead...i offered to move but i spoke to Mr A's sec today and she was trying to move others, give her a call.

I told her i would move to sunday cos i didn't want to be rushed...i want his best handywork!!! lol

Let me know how you get on, I'll keep an eye out for you when i'm there x x x

Back