• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Operation Dates!

If only i could wake up a size 10.....i'll settle for just waking up!!!! Enjoy your 30th, have a beer and think of Mr Super who will be chucking my liver about.....how lucky is he?????

March 5!

I'm booked in for a sleeve gastrectomy on March 5. Scared but excited, as this is my second attempt. First time was back in May, the surgeon halted the op because of how my liver looked. Same surgeon decided to do it, for which I am really grateful. Scared but excited. Good luck everyone who's got a date!

Operation Dates - Update?

Hi Shelbell

I know you did a list of everyone's dates for WLS, I wondered if this had been updated? I am trying to find anyone who has their op at Dolan Park on 8th April.

Cheers, Skip

Hi Skip,

The updated list is on Page 1 of this thread, I update it whenever anyone posts their dates. No-one else on the same date yet but a couple due there before then :)

Shel

My op on Wednesday

Hi Im a newbie here just joined i have my gastric band op on wednesday 25th feb at dolan park.
I think Lucyann69 is the lady im going in the car with - i first met her saturday via the lady who had the op 10weeks ago.
Really nervous but cant wait .....
Goodluck everyone out there and love the site and everyone on it - really feel like known you all years its great
xxxxxxxxx
lesley

Hi ya Lesly!!!!

Yep, its ME! Are ya excited? The hospital called today and they're picking me up a 4 -4.30 am, not sure if they'll pick you up before or after. How's the milk diet going?

hi im getting gastric bypass on march 9th. but struggling a bit keeping exactly to the pre-op diet:eek:

Hi there, I'm having my op on 22 March. At Dolan park. Lv Jenni x

hi im getting gastric bypass on march 9th. but struggling a bit keeping exactly to the pre-op diet:eek:

I think a lot of people have suffered and struggled with their pre ops if your post in the main section of the wls some one should be along to give you guidance and support. I am pre op so can't really give you much other than stay strong if you have a bad day then draw a line under it and get right back on the horse so to speak. You can do it.

Well my OP is now on 4th April @ Dolan Park, with Mr Super and Judith is my Area Manager (who is fab!!). I dont think i have seen anybody else on the 4th but if there is anyone - please let me know.
Cheers
Skip xx

Hi Auntie Bee

I havent found anyone that has a bad word to say about Judith, which is really nice.

I asked Judith if she could check if there was anyone else having their op at DP on 4th April and she found a lovely lady called Claire.

We have now contacted each other and had a chat and swapped emails etc, so I am happy that I have found someone else that is having their op on the same day.

I am looking forward to meeting Claire.

But I am still interested in anyone that will be there on 4th April.

Anyway, I think we should start a we love Judith fanclub lol :)

Speak soon.

Skip x

Hi there,

Judith is my care manager too, she is brilliant!

I'm ALIVE!!! Had my band at Dolan with Mr Super last Wednesday and i'm 95% back to normal now. Nothing to worry about - the staff were professional and friendly and thus far, i would recommend!

Hiya, I am due to have my gastric bypass on 25th March at Spire Regency Macclesfield.
I am going for first pre op appointment on Tuesday and get details of pre op diet.
I am a bit worried that I haven't really been watching what I eat since my first appointment with Mr. Agwunobi and have just realised that we are supposed to maintain or lose weight from that initial appointment on!
I have no way of checking my weight so will just have to keep my fingers crossed that all is well.

Hi Lucy Ann

Congratulations! So how is your tummy feeling, are the incisions sore? Are you keeping a day-to-day diary, i.e. feelings, food etc?
If so, I would love to read it as I am a few weeks behind you so at least I really would know what to expect.
Is there anything you wish you had taken with you that you didnt?
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Skip x

I'm ALIVE!!! Had my band at Dolan with Mr Super last Wednesday and i'm 95% back to normal now. Nothing to worry about - the staff were professional and friendly and thus far, i would recommend!

Back