• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Operation in the morning

BigDave99

a second chance at life
Well it's time to go to bed have to book in at 7 am in the morning so this time tomorrow my bypass will be done, very nervous and excited all at the same time.

BigDave

omg! I wish you all the luck in the world! hope you dont have too much trouble sleeping lol x

The best of luck. xx

Best of luck Dave you will be fine!Maz x

Good Luck Dave and wishing you a speedy recovery xx

Good luck ,hun xx

All the best for tomorrow Dave, I think you are sharing your date with another, so good luck all round folks xx

All the very best for your special day tomorrow Dave!!!

Thanks for all the best wishes everyone I m very grateful for the support that this forum has given me to get me this far not sure I could have done it without you all.

Will let you know how it has gone as soon as I can.

Thanks

BigDave

Morning Dave I bet you are as nervous as I am. good luck to us both and I will probably see you in there later. I am also going in for 7am lol Hope we get done early then.
bye for now x

Hilaryjj said:
Morning Dave I bet you are as nervous as I am. good luck to us both and I will probably see you in there later. I am also going in for 7am lol Hope we get done early then.
bye for now x

Morning Hilary looks like we have adjacent rooms, good luck Hun will see you latter.

BigDave

Back