• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Options Chocolate Brownie

Montana

When I was on the liquid stage I drank double milk with options chocolate brownie mixed in it as my last drink of the night and was fine for the whole two weeks I had it! I hadn't had it since moving onto the puree stage so thought I'd have one last night....

OH MY GOD!! NEVER again!!!

Within about 5-10 minutes of drinking the first few sips I felt sick, weak, dizzy and my insides sounded like they were going to suddenly explode!! I hauled myself upstairs to bed and felt fine when I woke up this morning.

What's that all about!?!?

H xx

When I was on the liquid stage I drank double milk with options chocolate brownie mixed in it as my last drink of the night and was fine for the whole two weeks I had it! I hadn't had it since moving onto the puree stage so thought I'd have one last night....

OH MY GOD!! NEVER again!!!

Within about 5-10 minutes of drinking the first few sips I felt sick, weak, dizzy and my insides sounded like they were going to suddenly explode!! I hauled myself upstairs to bed and felt fine when I woke up this morning.

What's that all about!?!?

H xx

Welcome to the world of DUMPING!!
Sometimes something you have had before without problems can suddenly make you DUMP

A classic DUMP!! It's not always the things you think, either!! It certainly puts you off, doesn't it?! xxx

Louise - what makes one person dump wont neccessarily make another dump so you might be fine with Options - its all about trial and error unfortunately - but steering clear of the high fat high sugar stuff will minimise the danger!!

More annoying than anything!! I LOVE chocolate brownie lol! It's almost like someone is playing some kind of sadistic trick on us by lulling us into a false sense of security by letting us have something then BAM!!! You can't have that anymore!!

H xx

Thank god banders don't dump!!

More annoying than anything!! I LOVE chocolate brownie lol! It's almost like someone is playing some kind of sadistic trick on us by lulling us into a false sense of security by letting us have something then BAM!!! You can't have that anymore!!

H xx

Who said you can't have it any more?
If I stopped eating everything that made me dump I'd starve.
I have Dumped on a Latte (for goodness sake) I have also dumped on beans and sugar free Angel Delight among other things.
Just because it made you dump this time doesn't mean it will make you dump again. Just try it next time with either water or plain milk.

I can now tell when I am eating something if I am going to dump and stop straight away (This is not fail proof and I can still dump without warning:()

Ah ha! Thanks for that, I thought it was game over once you'd reacted badly to it!! Will try again this evening and see what happens :)

H xx

i was having them aswell hun, but when i got onto pureed i found them slightly too sweet and they gave me a bit of wind.. didnt think anything of it... but what i started doing was just having half the sachets and now im ok xx... my belly gurgles a bit but it always has with milk xx

Back