• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OT anyone watching Big Brother?

ditsy_dame

I've spent the last 4 years or so glued to BB. This year I can't be arsed with it. I don't know if it's because it's gotten boring or because I've changed (wls?) but I have zero interest in the time vampire that show is. And I used to be so hooked on it. Anyone else?

nope i still like it was gonna apply last year

I think it is really boring at the moment but I still find myself hooked!!!!!

the bull in a china shop task was funny :D

Yeah I must admit Liz

If I had the confidence I would definately go in the house.

I din't watch last year, but am glued this year. I watch edited version an the morning as I hate the swearing.

I think Charlie is Lush, just gutted that he is gay.

I want him to win cause he is sex on legs!!!!!

I love it. I'm a BB Junkie!

I used to work with Charlie (unfortunately)

:D

Hiya guys - I am still hooked on BB. I have watched them all from the very first one1 I wanted Benazir to stay in as she the the most normal! Lisa is a bully and Im so glad the 2 Sofias went as they were boring and nasty! haha. I love it! x

I know who's for eviction, but I won't be a show spoiler.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

i really like angel, think she's had it tough. how predictable were kris and sophie.....yawn yawn!

lisa xxx

oooo did ya where at ?

Can't say :cry: Been in BIG trouble before 4 mentioning my work on Facebook :eek:

I never really understood what people meant when they said housemates were fake and not being themselves in front of the camera - but now I do :eek: :D

Back