• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OT anyone watching Big Brother?

OK, I caved. One of my daughters was watching it and I sat down and meh, I'm hooked again. So, it's Angel and Halfwit up for eviction. I'd rather Angel went although TBH there's not a lot to choose between them. They are both annoying in different ways. isn't Rodrigo adorable? I loved the look on his face when BB called him to the diary room about his lack of hey nonny nonny-ness. He was so completely confused.

I normally love it but can't get into it this year at all.

Hubbie was shortlisted to go on a couple of years ago, if they had called him he would have been in there with that awful Charlie and co, so guess he's pretty relived they didn't..lol

I normally love it but can't get into it this year at all.

Hubbie was shortlisted to go on a couple of years ago, if they had called him he would have been in there with that awful Charlie and co, so guess he's pretty relived they didn't..lol

OMG, your hubby was gonna be on the show?? Mine runs from the room with a face on as soon as he hears the theme music!! He HATES it, especially as it usually conflicts with stuff he wants to watch. We have another telly in another room but the comfy couch is in the living room. I couldn't get into it either this year. I watched the launch and then the whole housemate/non housemate thing was ridiculous and boring, so I missed the first couple of weeks. But then I saw one night of it and whaddya know I'm hooked. The Tudor thing was priceless, I'm glad I tuned in time to see that. LMAO!

Every year I say Im not gonna watch it then bam im hooked, I hope there is a tv in my room tomorrow night so I can watch the eviction (anyone know if there is a tv in ur room in Dolan Park, Bromsgrove) Im sure there is!

im glad angel was evicted the cheeky bugger calling the girls fat ! :eek:

I think they need to put a couple of newbies in the house just to spice things up a bit :p

i agree hayley its getting a bit boring!!! they need someone to go in who isnt frightened of lisa everyone backs down whenever she kicks off what the hell is that all about?? xheather

agreed

Last edited:
I only watch the going in show just to see which numptys they have selected this time then I dont watch it again .... BUT I had the tv on and was at my pc, half watching tv half yacking on msn. I had left it on the channel and BB came on, I just happened to see the task bit where he smacked her in the face with a red paint balloon and I howled! :8855: There couldnt have been a better part to watch! then the task ended and I switched it over...there goes my BB watching ration for this year lol

big bro is putting ex house mate nikki graham in on monday :D that will throw a cat amongst the pigeons haha !:8855:

chris is false he was the right person to go, a trouble maker x

i was sooooo glad that kris went!!! what a muppet!!!

ooo i was right nikki graham is going in next week, and nasty nick, brian bellow, rex and michelle, it will make interesting viewing next week :D ;)

I just read this on the BB site.

On Tuesday 7th July 2009 for a period of 1 hour we experienced an issue on the Channel 4 Big Brother website which resulted in Marcus's vote number being promoted next to Kris's name. This error was identified and rectified immediately. During this short period of time the level of calls was not high.

If you called the number intending to vote for Kris and heard a response telling you that you had voted for Marcus please contact Channel 4's Viewer Services team on 0845 0760191 (calls charged at a local rate from BT landlines, other networks may vary and mobiles will be considerably higher. Please note there is an 8p call set up charge for the 1st minute). Viewers Services will ask you for your details so that a refund cheque can be issued to you. You will also be refunded the cost of your call to Viewer Services.

Please be aware that this vote promotion issue was limited to the website only and all the numbers featured on Channel 4 and E4 programmes were correct.

We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused by this error.

Nasty Nick

He wont go in cos not getting paid!4 newbies going in soon.Mario and Lisa are going in too,that should shut Marcus up hes a legend in his own mind that lad!What a div he is being over Noirin.And how yuk is the apptly named Dogface first thing of a morning,and why do girls have extensions then scratch and fiddle with them all day!She looks like she has nits!

who does everyone think wil win ? i think halfwit or charlie :D

Does Marcus ever stop picking his nose? He's a disgusting creature, has he forgotten he's in front of the camera's and does he really think he stands a chance with Noirin? Yukkkkkk

I think its Carly out this week but would rather it was Marcus. Couldn't stand Halfwit at one point (he's my brother in laws double in every way), but now he's calmed down a bit he's not so bad.

Anez do you like Chris then? I've not stopped dreaming about that gorgeous Turkish nurse at the hospital who kept delivering the drugs waiter style and making all the nurses go gooey..lol Were you there then? I know Karen was.

I love watching BB, but I'm missing the live feed this year. You only get to see what the editors want to show. Not much happens through the nightly show because most Housemates are asleep.

Back