• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OT anyone watching Big Brother?

Yeah I guess, after all what is "normal"?

I'm not sure that I could put up with her eating from the cereal box with her hands though!!!!!!!!

I know! Bet the other housemates are over the moon she's not eating!!!!

Lisa xxx

who do u want out on friday ? halfwitt or ciaron ?

halfwits doing my head in but omg im so glad im not in that house i could not stand and be spoken to by a snottynosed 18 year old like that he has zero respect or manners if i was his mother id wash his mouth out !! sorry rant over! hes properly annoying me! xxheather

yep i want ciaron to go as well !

i dont care for either of them, but half wit is kinda funny at times..i hipe kyron goes just so half wit can annoy them for another while! and is it just me or are they not always eating!!!?

Cairon to go :wave_cry:

I may be wrong but I think there is going to be a surprise eviction Wednesday.

I noticed in the TV Guide that there are 2 shows on Wednesday 24th. That usually only happens on eviction night. The usual show is on at 9pm then BB on again at 10.55pm.

hey pinky it could be a suprise eviction or they may be putting a new person in to replace the 1 that walked out.

hey pinky it could be a suprise eviction or they may be putting a new person in to replace the 1 that walked out.

Didn't think of that. Hope its some one that will liven things up. They need another girl, they are out numbered.

cairon to go!! halfwit to stay and annoy the others!!!!

cairon to go!! halfwit to stay and annoy the others!!!!

LOL, He really gets on my nerves but makes interesting viewing when I see him annoying the others LOL.

ive voted for ciaron to go ;)

I find bb a rite load of waffle tbh........each to their own tho................

All the best - mejulie xx

Oh thank God I'm not the only one...I hate it.

All my work colleagues love it...every year I have to listen to them go on and on about it till its finished.

I started to think there was something wrong with me.

My kids like it though and both 'LIKE OUR LIZ' was going to enter...I said.....'DON'T YOU DARE'....lol

lol id have to swap my bread allowance for booze lol
chatspeak024.gif

Back