• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OT anyone watching Big Brother?

lol thats funny !

I really enjoyed that . I hope that b***h Bea goes tonight shes a frigging head doer .

I would have to agree with you there, she would get a slap from me I am afraid!!!!!!!!!

I'm back home after bypass on Wednesday, and just thought I'd nip on here before I watch Bea evicted!!!
xxx

GET BEA OUT !:D

marge u watching big brothers big mouth ? its on e4 now !glad shes gone x

Open the Champagne Bea's gone LoL.

Thank god she has gone. :)

Was anyone else annoyed with Charlie calling ex housemante Bex "a fat b***ch"?

It was her opinion in the magazine that he is playing up and being too nice and that she hoped he didn't win. Whats wrong with having an opinion?? Then Charlie just gets personal calling her a horrible name.

Grrrr

Rant over!

xxx

He does play up terribly; he's reasonably straight when in the house but he becomes 'camper than Larry Grayson' (not my words lol) in the diary room...

He's a nasty little twat at times despite his sometime entertainment value. Shame he'll make it through to the final. He'll not win though; Roddy or Sophie will claim that prize.

Hi
I`v only been watching BB every night for the last few weeks , before that I just popped in and out for a few mins . I thought he was a lovely fella and wanted him to win . But now I think he is nasty who in their right mind would spit water in someones face and to top it by calling Bex a fat B***h , he is showing his true colours . He even drives Roddy mad .
I hope Sarah or Roddy wins up to now . But that could change . I like Marcus he`s a bit of a nutter but that keeps us watching it . Take care .
Margaret xx

OMG just watched it on sky+ and Siavash was hilarious brushing his teeth with shrimp paste :rotflmao: it was hilarious, I had tears comin outa my eyes...so funny

Thank god she has gone. :)

Was anyone else annoyed with Charlie calling ex housemante Bex "a fat b***ch"?

It was her opinion in the magazine that he is playing up and being too nice and that she hoped he didn't win. Whats wrong with having an opinion?? Then Charlie just gets personal calling her a horrible name.

Grrrr

Rant over!

xxx

Yes!!
i really was shocked. :eek:

To me Charlie seemed so nice to that point.

Did anyone see Sophie last night with Marcus and Siavash discussing countries???

She's not that stupid, and it's not cute to act thick either. :mad:

I don't understand what Chris has done wrong either with this sex issue in the magazine. She told Noirin in the bathroom that she did have sex! He basically said in the mag that he wasn't saying either way. I think she just wanted an excuse to finish him.

She's getting on my nerves a bit now

Rant over again :D

xxx

Back