• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OT anyone watching Big Brother?

Just watched a video on Big Brother website before where Halfwit was argueing with Charlie. He is sooo patronising. Charlie stuck up for himself though, and Halfwit was taken aback by it :D

xxx

BB took away the food as a punishment because of the rule breakers.

BB has announced 2 house mates they can discuss Past, Present & Future Nominations. Think they are falling in to a trap that will back fire on them.

I did like Bea at first but in my opinion she's too much of a whinge-ing drama queen to lable herself a "hippy chick"!
Halfwit is getting overly condescending and annoying me now, Marcus seriously needs to quit the physco babble and trying to convince everyone he's all wise and man of action. I knew another Mullet wearer who had a very similar personality...lol
Charlie I dont' have much of an opinion on, I daresay he's got a good chance of winning. Rodrigo is like Jekyll and Hyde...I'm sure the Queen will be doubling security.
I did actually think Hira was sweet but clearly too normal and pleasant to stay in.
David is OK, bit loud but he seems a decent enough person. Lisa I don't mind so much now, I think Halfwit having a go at her probably got more people on her side.
Dogface seems just easily led and OK. Glad Kenny went for definate.
hmm...I quite like Siavash but the Noirin thing was just dopey and It's a shame it brought out the matyr thing in him.
Who do I want to win?? Actually this year none of them. I think we should all vote on a charity to give the winnings to. It's like watching a bunch of primary school kids. (I'm still watching it though)

I did like Bea at first but in my opinion she's too much of a whinge-ing drama queen to lable herself a "hippy chick"!
Halfwit is getting overly condescending and annoying me now, Marcus seriously needs to quit the physco babble and trying to convince everyone he's all wise and man of action. I knew another Mullet wearer who had a very similar personality...lol
Charlie I dont' have much of an opinion on, I daresay he's got a good chance of winning. Rodrigo is like Jekyll and Hyde...I'm sure the Queen will be doubling security.
I did actually think Hira was sweet but clearly too normal and pleasant to stay in.
David is OK, bit loud but he seems a decent enough person. Lisa I don't mind so much now, I think Halfwit having a go at her probably got more people on her side.
Dogface seems just easily led and OK. Glad Kenny went for definate.
hmm...I quite like Siavash but the Noirin thing was just dopey and It's a shame it brought out the matyr thing in him.
Who do I want to win?? Actually this year none of them. I think we should all vote on a charity to give the winnings to. It's like watching a bunch of primary school kids. (I'm still watching it though)

Whoever picks the housemates these days needs sacking. Year after year the choices get worse and worse.

I vote for David to win - but I know that will change next week :D

xxx

Whoever picks the housemates these days needs sacking. Year after year the choices get worse and worse.

I vote for David to win - but I know that will change next week :D

xxx

David will spend all the winnings on Vivienne Westwood outfits lol lol.

david is not a worthy winner hes a tosser ! LOL, just my opinion he follows lisa around like a lost puppy how sad is that.

Marcus 2 go this week, it should of been Bea. She is now distancing her self from Halfwit in the hope of not being nominated in the future.

Big Brother sucks this year but my obsession with reality tv makes me watch it religiously every night. :D

I couldn't care less who wins now, I just want Bea out!

xxx

You're right, David is a tosser. And he's disgusting. It makes me laugh how he always follows Lisa out for cigs, she just has to beckon and he's off.

And some punk Lisa is. She's the most conformist person in there! Bea is just a bully and Halfwit needs to give his head a shake over her.

Marcus can be a bit disgusting at times (eating his toenails???) but he's entertaining at least. I like Siavash. Dogface is inoffensive.

Marcus and Halfwit being up at the same time has pissed me off.

Rodrigo to win. How funny is it when you know someone has wound him up and you can see his blood boiling haha. :)

xxx

He's like a clockwork timebomb; just wind him up and wait for him to explode...

i want both halfwit and marcus to go this week but reckon marcus will go. i think dogface should win, shes harmless plus so funny!

I thought it was hilarious last night when Rodrigo thought he had met the queen, bless his heart he was well & truly convinced!!!! Mind you he took it better than I thought he was going to, infact he was a real good sport!!

Rodrigo or Charlie to win.

I thought it was hilarious last night when Rodrigo thought he had met the queen, bless his heart he was well & truly convinced!!!! Mind you he took it better than I thought he was going to, infact he was a real good sport!!

Rodrigo or Charlie to win.

Hah, I thought Roddie would go into meltdown but yeah, he was a really good sport.

Charlie mustn't win! He sounds too much like Vicky Pollard when he gets going...

Roddie, Dogface or Siavash should win. Freddie has committed popularity suicide, but then that was always going to happen...

Hah, I thought Roddie would go into meltdown but yeah, he was a really good sport.

Charlie mustn't win! He sounds too much like Vicky Pollard when he gets going...

Roddie, Dogface or Siavash should win. Freddie has committed popularity suicide, but then that was always going to happen...

I agree with what you said about Freddie. He has become far to big headed. As much as I want Marcus to go this week I hope its Freddie and the smile is wiped right off his face.

Cant abide snotty Bea,Freddie to go now what was his bed fit all about!Roddy so sweet thought he would throw a Brazilian wobbly when he found out about Queen,that could win him the show.Pretty poor all round this year think its run its course.Bad peeps,bad air cover.bad tasks.terrible z listers on bblb.Big Bro should offer Marcus 50k to cut off his hair and shave his chops and leave him in,do it live for the others to see.Mwa ha ha.Give Dogface a set of scales!Bea a video of herself winging minus tears.Siavash a clean pair of pjs.Lisa Nicorrete patches.David a cookbook(curry spaghetti anyone!)Roddy UK citizenship.Charlie Girls Aloud cd and player.Halfwit busfare home.

Back