• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OT anyone watching Big Brother?

Hmm have to agree about the coverage this year. No daytime live feed was a bad idea, Mrs L isn't half as into it this year without the live feed. They keep messing around with the highlights show timeslot; not good.

Then, introducing the extra housemates at such a late stage was just rubbish.

Cant abide snotty Bea,Freddie to go now what was his bed fit all about!Roddy so sweet thought he would throw a Brazilian wobbly when he found out about Queen,that could win him the show.Pretty poor all round this year think its run its course.Bad peeps,bad air cover.bad tasks.terrible z listers on bblb.Big Bro should offer Marcus 50k to cut off his hair and shave his chops and leave him in,do it live for the others to see.Mwa ha ha.Give Dogface a set of scales!Bea a video of herself winging minus tears.Siavash a clean pair of pjs.Lisa Nicorrete patches.David a cookbook(curry spaghetti anyone!)Roddy UK citizenship.Charlie Girls Aloud cd and player.Halfwit busfare home.

Couldn't have put it better myself but sometimes I like Bea and other times I dont, cant really make up my mind about her, know what you mean about the whinging without the tears :giggle: how silly

Just watched it on sky+ earlier and God does Freddie do my bloody head in :banghead: I couldn't cope with him, he thinks he is safe tonight and I soooo hope he isn't the cocky git, cant stand Marcus either but would just love to see the look on Halfwits face when Davina says his name :rotflmao:

Bea is awful. I just can't watch big brother without getting angry. Why is she accusing Marcus and Freddie of being bullies? First it was David, now them? She gives it out but she can't take it.

Oh, and where were her actual tears last night? She's such a drama queen :mad:

Bea is awful. I just can't watch big brother without getting angry. Why is she accusing Marcus and Freddie of being bullies? First it was David, now them? She gives it out but she can't take it.

Oh, and where were her actual tears last night? She's such a drama queen :mad:

I totally agree with you about Bea,
She is so Fake, she needs to go next!!!

he thinks he is safe tonight and I soooo hope he isn't the cocky git

He was only doing that stuff to wind up the likes of Steptoe.

I can't understand why she's still here! Why didn't the public get rid of her when they had the chance???

As far as Bea goes, her grasp of things is terrible. That whole tea thing, and complaining about how hiding the tea will hurt Freddie's feelings. Err, no Bea, it's the going through his stuff which was out of order. Thicko David understood that after his diary room session yet Bea couldn't.

I didn't want either of them to go, but Freddie did shoot himself in the foot with the general public.

Shame that Bea won't have quite as much material to hang herself with this week :(

Every year I swear that I won't watch it but end up hooked! Thought Rodrigo meeting the queen was hilarious but a bit cruel!!
Glad Halfwit has gone, I am no prude but his swearing was getting a bit much!
Pauline

He was only doing that stuff to wind up the likes of Steptoe.

I can't understand why she's still here! Why didn't the public get rid of her when they had the chance???

As far as Bea goes, her grasp of things is terrible. That whole tea thing, and complaining about how hiding the tea will hurt Freddie's feelings. Err, no Bea, it's the going through his stuff which was out of order. Thicko David understood that after his diary room session yet Bea couldn't.

I didn't want either of them to go, but Freddie did shoot himself in the foot with the general public.

Shame that Bea won't have quite as much material to hang herself with this week :(

Because Big Brother were sneaky with the voting that week. You has to vote to SAVE. So I reckon people didnt notice that bit and voted to evict, which would mean she probably had one of the highest votes.

It didnt make sense that Hira went, and even if people were voting correctly, there would have been alot of people who wanted her to stay another week because she was a sweet women, so I reckon the voting that week was a farce.

xxx

Because Big Brother were sneaky with the voting that week. You has to vote to SAVE. So I reckon people didnt notice that bit and voted to evict, which would mean she probably had one of the highest votes.

It didnt make sense that Hira went, and even if people were voting correctly, there would have been alot of people who wanted her to stay another week because she was a sweet women, so I reckon the voting that week was a farce.

xxx

I agree 100%. BB shouldn't mess about with the voting like that until the final. Apparently there were posts on various BB forums saying e.g. 'def voting for Lisa this week, get her out'. Well done genius lol

Though Hira completely blending into the background won't have helped her win some fans. Like Marcus said 'no-one in the house will notice her missing', or words to that effect. But without the live feed we'll never know for sure.

Bea is kicking up more of a fuss in the house after hm watched video's from home. Her friend was in the clip and she was upset that her mum wasn't in it. BB assure her it was only because her mum didn't want to appear on TV.
Would she let it drop no. The HM were laughing and talking about her. I don't blame them, I think they are sick of her constant whinning.

She's also threatening to leave cause she thinks she'll be up for nominations this week. Can I help her pack LOL.

Last edited:
Bea is kicking up more of a fuss in the house after hm watched video's from home. Her friend was in the clip and she was upset that her mum wasn't in it. BB assure her it was only because her mum didn't want to appear on TV.
Would she let it drop no. The HM were laughing and talking about her. I don't blame them, I think they are sick of her constant whinning.

She's also threatening to leave cause she thinks she'll be up for nominations this week. Can I help her pack LOL.

I bet Big Brother advised the mum not to go on telly for security reasons. Bea must be one of the most hated housemates EVER.

I'm having my op on Wednesday and travelling down to Sheffield tomorow, so I've made sure people keep me filled in on whether Bea is nominated.

I've got something to look forward to on the friday when I'm recovering. :)

xxx

I am not a violent person but I really want to slap that stupid whining, moaning, blubbing little ***** into next week!!!!!

God she is doing my bloody head in, what does she think she sounds like?

When she was saying to Roddie last night that he whines about pathetic little things that don't mean anything but her whines were over things that really meant something!!!! I mean what was that all about? Who does she think she is to tell somebody that there feelings are nothing compared to hers? AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They know the routine now,cause a stink and you get more airtime,she sooooooooooo knows what she is doing,she has sussed that she will never win so will grab as much airtime and newspaper inches as she can.who can blame her mum for not going on!Bea makes a big thing out of any little bit of drama.Even when it had nothing to do with her in the first place.She is up with Marcus and David.Grab your coat girl your taxi is here!!

Siavash and Sophie refused 2 nominate, so big brother punished them by putting up the 1st person they 2 people they came in contact with when they left they diary room.

So for Siavash it was Bea & Sophie & for Sophie it was Bea & Roddie.

Siavash and Sophie refused 2 nominate, so big brother punished them by putting up the 1st person they 2 people they came in contact with when they left they diary room.

So for Siavash it was Bea & Sophie & for Sophie it was Bea & Roddie.

No way!!....... so does that mean Sophie, Bea & Roddie are up for eviction?

No way!!....... so does that mean Sophie, Bea & Roddie are up for eviction?

No, just means they have been nominated.
Nomination will be announced on BBLB tonight. Sometimes they announce who's up early on the Channel4 website.

Phones at the ready, get Bea out.

If you're gonna watch this clip at work, wear headphones as it contains swearing. Don't say I didn't warn you :p

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3TroW1oIEn8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3TroW1oIEn8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Back