• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OT The X Factor!

hi hun:D
Watching it and cringing:rolleyes:.These twins are well up themselves aren't they:D

I love Xfactor!! I cant believe its on already though, its only August!

Yep im watching it!! x

OMG the deluded bunch are on now:rolleyes:

im watching too and my mum in devon !! its funny !!!! xx

I agree. The last bloke was amazing!! The rest were "interesting"!!!!!

Lol!!

lol got itv2 on now, and the real numpties are on:D

I miss the old format of performing just in front of the judges with no backing music....

But the teacher (Daniel) was fantastic, so charismatic. The twins were so far up their own backsides it put me off them immediately. And the two plump girls...well i hope they never try out again next year, i mean sleep in a car cos you think you got talent and need to rehearse? Was that their dad that came with them? How the heck could he let them a) show theirselves up like that b) live in a car for 7 weeks?

People................. xx

I miss the old format of performing just in front of the judges with no backing music....

But the teacher (Daniel) was fantastic, so charismatic. The twins were so far up their own backsides it put me off them immediately. And the two plump girls...well i hope they never try out again next year, i mean sleep in a car cos you think you got talent and need to rehearse? Was that their dad that came with them? How the heck could he let them a) show theirselves up like that b) live in a car for 7 weeks?

People................. xx
Wasnt the a girl on last year and her father made her dress for her to be on the show is that the same girl ?

Wasnt the a girl on last year and her father made her dress for her to be on the show is that the same girl ?
Yea, it's the one who complained of being bullied after too:rolleyes::rolleyes:She doesn't look too bothered to me;)

yup Daniels got my vote already, why were my teachers never like that?

The guy at the end was mint - let's hope he doesn't get over confident though, or he could end up getting on my t*ts :D

xxx

I liked Joe from South Shields too.

And I'm from Tyne and Wear too.

Irene xx

Back