• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OT The X Factor!

I liked Joe from South Shields too.

And I'm from Tyne and Wear too.

Irene xx

:mad: i missed it as i got back to late, im very near south shields as well !

Jo was good (he made me cry as I just can't listen to that song without thinking of my Dad) but Daniel was fantastic.

(((hugs)))

I love the x factor, i'm with you Julia why did'nt my teachers look and sound like that! He was Brilliant also loved Joe too what a wee cutie! The twins really p........d me off i hate arrogance. The Glasgow boy(Kyle) was hillarious i'm sure the Glasgow talent ain't all like that ha ha x

I love it especially the start where poeple make fools of themselves BUT I dont like the new format of it being infront of a live audience, I much prefer them infront of the judges only, hopefully it'll be this year only and next yr they go back to the original, thought the teacher guy was a fab singer but a bit OTT on his 'moves'!!

I love it! Love it! Love it!

Danyl was awesome must be the front runner so far, he really reminded me of prince would love to hear him sing purple rain, loved the essex girl as well lovely voice.

its on itv 2 now till 8pm then the xtra factor starts straight afer at 8.

Danyl and Joe are definately very good and the girl at the beginning gave me goose bumps.

Apparently Danyl has been in a couple of boy bands, so that kind of spoils the 'teacher coming in to try' kind of aspect.

Im voting for all 3 though, well in my head I am lol.

I liked Danyl and Joe. Also liked Stacey. Think it was stacey anyway. Nice voice...unexpected. Prefer that sort of voice to the big diva voices myself :)

My kids at school say I should enter for it. They keep bullying me about it :cry: they say it would be hilarious :whistle:

I think they enjoyed my rendition of Gary Glitters I Love You Love Me Love...especially the bit where I jump off the stage and twist my ankle :D

Are you watching it this year?

I love the X Factor and seeing as its started tonight I thought i would start a thread.
Anybody??:D
I love it too!

I also started a thread on it!
Just called X factor!!!

Enjoy

cxx

I'm Looking forward to this weekends X Factor as Its on Saturday and Sunday Whooo Hoooo!!
There was a local lad on The local news from a Town where I used to live and he got through to Bootcamp, I thought he was really good and will be routing for him.
Here he is. YouTube - Roy Robson x factor audition full version

Its a shame they didn't show this full audtion as I thought he was really good.

Back