• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pain under left breast

I am a bypasser but I get that pain too. Usually if I have eaten too quickly or have bad wind or heartburn. Definitely not pleasant.

I do hope this eases for you precious.... do you still have your gallbladder? Loving hugs xxx

I am a bypasser but I get that pain too. Usually if I have eaten too quickly or have bad wind or heartburn. Definitely not pleasant.

I didnt eat anything last night when the pain started, I am just introducing mushy food at the moment but had soup last night, its eased off today so maybee like you said it could have been wind or heartburn x

Thinking of you Claire and hoping that pain does not come back... take special care please, you are very precious! Love and hugs xxx

Hi Claire - Glad to hear your pain has gone. Got my first band fill next week, tbh not sure what I`m letting myself in for! Hopefully it will be fine - like you I want to be losing those pounds at a greater pace. Just started on solids at last this week.

Take care hun x

Love and Best wishes Kat x

Back