• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Photos - Before and Now

Laura.

Wow, I bet you feel like a different person, congratulations on your amazing loss so far, you look beautiful!

phatgirl

Sue, you look FANTASTIC, you should be very very proud. You look like a new woman and you are an inspiration. I hope you can learn to like you photos because all I can see is a lovely slimmer woman who has made their surgery a HUGE success. Go you!!!

And btw, you were not huge to begin with! I honestly look at your before and think 2 years ago I would have given just about anything to be your 'before' size. You must realize that you are a beautiful, powerful woman who has take life by the hand. I am a bit in awe of your achievements in such a short span of time.

:worthy::character00115::worthy:
:whacky068:
:happy096:
:clap:

Nic:D

Andrea73

OMG you look amazing. Can I ask what op you had and where you had it?

Keep up the good work
Andrea x

farzu

Hey Sue, Well done love. you have lost a lot and look fantabulous(fantastic + fabulous). Hopw you get your goal weight soon.

Meggie

Wow hun!! You look great! You should be extremely proud of yourself!! As Phatgirl said you weren't that big to start with but have done amazingly well!!! I think it is time to treat yourself to a sexy new dress!! I bet that'll make you see the difference !! Or try on your old clothes!! Bet you'll see a huge difference then!!!

I'm pre-op and I can only hope to be as successful as you are!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

elffie01

Im Meellttinngg!! :)
you look fantastic and as PG said you didnt look huge ;)
Id be happy to look like you did right now, but nothing removes the fact that you look awesome. Well done:D

marky v

what a wonderful transformation, you must be so proud, takes hard work to lose as much as you have, well done!!

PinkDaisy

I will do it this time!
amazing! well done u look so beautiful, inspiration to me who is 3 days post op! xx

vanilla-cupcake

Wow Wee that is fab, you look like a completely different person, you must be well chuffed with yourself.

Good woman, keep up the good work

Kate x