• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Photos - Before and Now

You Look fantastic in the photos .Do you feel really proud of yourself ?
lots of good wishes Mia

wow well done hunni you look fabulous ! congratulations you have obviously worked hard with your band, what a brillaint acheivement.
well done !
congrats_3.gif

Hi Sue

Missed this originally cos I was on holiday, so glad Liz posted recently. What can I say, you look fab honey. Well done for being brave nad putting the pic's up, they are going to be such an inspiration to newbies! x

gosh, I missed this too as was in hospital.

Sue, you look simply stunning. A totally different lady to the one I met just 5 short months ago. wow wow wow.

You are a credit to banders and have shown how will power and exercise combined can give fantastic results. well done. xx

Well done you!!!
Here are my before's and nearly afters (another 2.5st to go or there abouts) x x x

Attachments

• new memory card 198.jpg
    new memory card 198.jpg
    367.8 KB · Views: 33
  • camera mem card 052.jpg
    camera mem card 052.jpg
    473.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 100_1604.jpg
    100_1604.jpg
    501.2 KB · Views: 29
Well done you!!!
Here are my before's and nearly afters (another 2.5st to go or there abouts) x x x

Wow you look fantastic, absolutely stunning xxx

Wow, you look fantastic. Good on you x

wow what a diferance hun you look amazing no need for nerves just av a look at mine lol i was 24stone and im now 19.11 and awaiting bypass i lost 2stone with weight watchers but put a stone bk on oops and now im with slimmimg world to help me lose as much as i can till op but the rest i lost on my own a few yrs ago and managed to keep it of dont knw how lol but i really find sw helping me at the moment as i think its making me eat more healthy which i think will help me when i get op keep up the good work hun you must be so happy with the way you look now i knw im happy with the way i look but i will be even happier when its all gone lol lin.x

wow

Can i just say you look amazing, well done you should be proud to look as good as you.

laura c xx

I'd like to say you looked absolutely stunning in all of your pictures both fat and thin. But it is truly inspirational the results you have achieved with hard work and your band. As someone else said it will inspire all of us waiting for surgery.

Now get into town and go to all the trendy thin bird shops and try EVERYTHING on, don't buy it just enjoy trying them on and how great it feels.... xx

Well done you!!!!! Congratulations!!!! Good Luck for the last 1 1/2 st x x x

You look brill! a massive difference :) x

Fabulous darling! lol - you look great x

Back