• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Photos - Before and Now

Thanks everyone.

For those that asked. I have a gastric Band fitted 30th April at Spire in Solihull, West Midlands by the wonderful Paul Super.

Wowzer! You look AMAZING! Congratulations!!! x

Oh Sue you look absolutely great, Well done girl all that hard work has paid off....You should be feeling really proud:girlpower::girlpower::girlpower:

wow you look amazing well done x x x

Amazing and what an inspiration to others! What a pretty lass you are too - I bet all the boys are swooning! Well done you :)

You must be mistaken honey, cos your stats say you had your operation in April 09, and you must mean 08 :D

What a fantastic achievement in such a short time. You look fantastic, simply fantastic. Well done you xxx

Sue you look fantastic, and i agree go treat yourself to a new outfit, there is nothing like trying clothing on to see what looks right now.

Been thinking about putting these pic on for a while, I hate my photo and am really nervous about doing this. Now I am 5 stone down I thought I would bite the bullet and share, plus it will give me something to look back on and hope that soon I will like what i see.

I haven't called this Before and after as I don't think I am at the after stage until I hit goal. 1 1/2 stone to go.

Thank you Sue for posting these pictures.

You look fantastic...well done....you have literally shrunk...lol.

Once again well done.

(((hugs)))

Sue you look great, what an achievement. As someone else mentioned you look so much younger. I'm 32 and have always felt i look alot older due to my weight...no longer worried mate, after seeing your pics xx i'll have abit of that!

wow, you look great and yes a lot younger. i love your wall paper behind the tv, where did you get it?

look at you, looking great!!!Congratulations on having done so well!!xxx

wow, you look great and yes a lot younger. i love your wall paper behind the tv, where did you get it?

Hi Julie - I love it too. It is Sandersons, we got it from John Lewis. Hence why it is o one wall lol.

Thank you all for your lovely comments.

You look simply amazing! Congratulations and thank you for being an inspiration to me.

Back