• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Photo's Before and Now

Wowsers!!!

Looking good girl, well done.

xxx

what an achievement... you look fab allready, wait while your at goal! youl be like a different person xxxx

Looking forward to the day I can see people's photos - but sounds like you have done really well - thank you for inspiring me xx

Ive added some photo's for you all to see, 1st one was day before my bypass and 2nd was last Friday 6 months after. In the before photo im a size 30/32 and 6 months later im a size 18/20 still got a way to go but i feel realy good.

You look absolutely fantastic. WELL DONE XXXX

Wow, you look fab! Hope thats me in a year or so!

Wow!
You have done really well! You must be feeling amazing.

My difference isnt nearly as obvious. I will have to see if I can find a decent before picture so I can do one of these.

what a yummy mummy you are..
you are doing so well mum and look fantastic
keep it up
love you lots xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great job so far honey well done you x

Yes, lots of pics to inspire all the newbys like me please.
Lynne x

I bet that is really good motivation and support. Some pics of your daughter would be great. Have you got any of both of you? I hope your daughter is doing as well as you.
Lynne x

:)Absolutely fabulous Charmaine:)

What a difference! I hope I shrink like you when I'm 6 months out. Well done Charm! x

Hi Charmaine - why cant I see your pics?? Am I doing something wrong? Ruth x

Hi Charmaine - why cant I see your pics?? Am I doing something wrong? Ruth x

Hi Ruth, Not sure why you cant see photos maybe because you are quite new to site. I have sent you a friend request if you accept that it may help.Good Luck
Charmaine

Back