• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

please help!

Hi Kerry sorry for not posting anything before been a bit busy as you may know, I am home now and slowly on the mend, please feel free to get in touch either here or by email if you want to know anything, I can take you through the whole journey up to the present day. I hope you will hear something soon its a bugger all the waiting around. I would recommend the support group meeting it is so informative and was a great help to me especially as I went the day before my op for the first time. I have just created a blog too and you are welcome to follow my journey to. the address is bariatricbobbolarsblog

Look forward to sharing with you

Take care

Bob.

hiya bobsbigboy, glad your on the mend hun! i made another post about being accepted come through so quick couldn't believe it! and had letter through yesterday to see my surgeon, phoned them strait away and have appointment 2moro! yay! all going so quick! yea would love to chat to you as penlope mentioned your local to me, who did you have in the end, i was told nick davies but letter said yesterday im meeting richard byrom 2moro, either way there both great surgeons!xx xx

Well done, hope tomorrow goes well, let us know how you get on xx

Hiya Kerry,

Good to hear from you, so happy you have your appointment. Richard Byrom is a lovely man very cool calm and softly spoken. He will talk you through everything. You Will see Lindsay first and she will assess your sanity and ask lots of questions. It's OK though like a walk in the park. Just make it clear what op you want as you know the problems Penny and I have had. I can email you my number if you need any answers before tomorrow, I found the support of other bypassers so helpful and the support group is a must you will find out loads. It's at the Holes Bay Pub on the first monday of the month, hope you can get along. from my initial appointment I had to wait 4 months until the op date (the first one) so they may tell you tomorow how long you may have to wait.

Take care hope all goes well anyway. You won't regret it. x

Hi Kerry, only just saw your post thats fantastic news!! Well done.. Its a great feeling. Ive got my first appointment tomorrow and my surgery will be in a matter of weeks.. I cant wait to get started now :D x

Back