• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Please pray for my best mate

Nothing I can say will make you feel any better, I know Sue, but I am sending you & your friend's family as much love & strength as I can muster ... blessings to you all xx :sigh:

suebland said:
Thank you everybody this site is amazing never met you but class u all friends thank you xxxxxxxxx

Your very welcome everyone here are friends :D .... stay strong hun I know so so so much easier said than done, I think this year seem to be jinxed! Were all here very willing to listen even if we can't help just rant away If you want too we will understand hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

oh bless him hun, i do hope he makes it... all you can do is have faith that he will get through. my prayers are with him xx

Just want to add to this post i put earlier, i was unaware that your friend had passed. i am so sorry for your loss. the biggest hugs to you xxx

Last edited:
loss1.jpg

Oh sweetie, that's terrible. No words can make you feel better. But sending you hugs. X

Really sorry sue, lifes just so unfair somtimes, try to keep strong for your friend in hospital and keep posting so we can give you support.
Kim x

Or am so sorry hun :-(

May your friend rest in peace and his family find the strength they will need to get through this difficult time x

So sorry to hear of your loss hun, thoughts go out to you and his family xxx

How tragic. Sending a hug to you and saying a prayer for your friend and his family. This reminds us how fragile and precious life is.
xx

Thinking of you hun, remember the good times you had and take time for you.

Back