• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

poorly me :( lol

funky24

Is home!! Under close watch and lots of meds! Still feel very poorly but hopefully be all better soon, thanks for everyones love and support and to those who visited me in hospital love you all! Iv got 20 needle marks in my arms, 4 in me belly and 1 in me leg! well and truly pricked lol ! had a couple of doses of extra strong antibiotic via a drip, and got a weeks worth to take at home, first diagnosis was gastritis from the doctor, i actually have a 26mm gall stone stuck and acute cholecystitis! gutted i missed my op after all my hard work, will have to reschedule it in new yr i think xx

Last edited:
getwellsoonladybugs556.gif

Hi Funky, am glad you're home - sorry you've had a rotten time with the gall stones.

Hopefully you'll have a new date for your op soon, but for now, concentrate on getting better.

xxx

Goodness Funky! Hope that you get back to feeling better soon! x

Oh my gosh, poor you. I really hope you will get well soon, and that maybe they can give you a date before the New Year. Good luck with everything. Praying hard. X

Glad to have you back Hun x
Hope your feeling better, couldn't believe hearing the news after all your hard work, good to hear your out of hospital now. :)

Sooo glad u r home. And so sorry u didnt get your op hune. Sorry u Have been poorly. Glad u r on the mend. Take it easy hune get well.soon. hope u get your op.soon..but concentrate on.a full.recovery first!

Is home!! Under close watch and lots of meds! Still feel very poorly but hopefully be all better soon, thanks for everyones love and support and to those who visited me in hospital love you all! Iv got 20 needle marks in my arms, 4 in me belly and 1 in me leg! well and truly pricked lol ! had a couple of doses of extra strong antibiotic via a drip, and got a weeks worth to take at home, first diagnosis was gastritis from the doctor, i actually have a 23mm gall stone stuck and acute cholecystitis! gutted i missed my op after all my hard work, will have to reschedule it in new yr i think xx

get well soon

kay xx

Awww, that's so unfortunate :( The best thing that you can do is get yourself nice and healthy for your op. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long x

Back