• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Porkchop (Wendy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
has all her profiles been banned ????????

I too felt someone was taking the Micky out of us, that why I posted my obvious post offering "all our help" to PC. I think people on here realized I was asking her questions and I hope you now understand why I posted in such a manner.

This is very sad that someone wants to hurt us in this way. Don't we suffer enough already!

This is very sad that someone wants to hurt us in this way. Don't we suffer enough already!

Ok I have no idea who this porkchop person was or is and I didn't believe her whole story but I'm not sure I would take it as a personal insult. They obviously have problems of some description to do something like that in the first place... so maybe more to be pitied than scorned??

She got amazing support from all of you guys and don't stop being so supportive because of it cos people like this are few and far between :D

why would someone go to such lenghts? why lie about stuff?i just done get it. i always try and see the good in people feel stupid now for offerering help and that!

why would someone go to such lenghts? why lie about stuff?i just done get it. i always try and see the good in people feel stupid now for offerering help and that!

I agree with Gen that this poster obviously has some very particular issues/problems but, sadly, not ones that any of us on here are qualified to deal with I suspect.

Don't feel bad about offering advice and help though. It just proves, yet again, what a wonderful, caring and supportive bunch of people we have on here which I, for one, am immensely proud of being a part :)

Some of us feel this is a place where we can feel safe, be open and find understanding from like minded people.

I personally do not like the idea of someone coming to this forum and trying fool us in this way.

Wls isn't easy for any of us, it is a very complicated issue. Which needs to be treated in a sensitive way.

I am proud to say that pork chop was treated in a very sensitive manner. She was offered loads of help and encouragement. I feel we all need to congratulate ourselves on the welcome we gave her and the help we offered. Pork chop was given the benifit of the dought by the members of this forum.

Yes, Pork chop may have a problem of some kind and I do hope he or she get the help they need.

Well i must be pretty gullible, either that or i just wasn't all there when i read her posts, cause i actually thought she was genuine. I want to go back and read the thread now to see where i missed it. :(

has all her profiles been banned ????????

Yes.

She got amazing support from all of you guys and don't stop being so supportive because of it cos people like this are few and far between :D

It was wonderful to read. Just goes to show what an amazing group you are on this forum:cool:

To be honest i'm kinda disapointed - any woman that can eat 20 bacon sarnies a day is worthy of my respect :D
Plus she had an electric chair too - could have doubled my odds there of a ride home from the pub :D

To be honest i'm kinda disapointed - any woman that can eat 20 bacon sarnies a day is worthy of my respect :D
Plus she had an electric chair too - could have doubled my odds there of a ride home from the pub :D

I was a little sceptical tbh, and it was the electric chair that did it for me.
I watch alot of weight loss documentaries and I have never seen an electric chair for a person that size. Normally people around the 50 stone mark are confined to a bed, or unable to leave the house. That's not to say its not possible to get one, but I think its probably extremely rare.

how many profiles did she have :eek:?

Just the two, but it was serious.

The decision wasn't taken lightly, and was discussed and 'investigated' over a number of days with the mod team and administrators so that we were sure that the final decision was right for all concerned, especially the other members of the forum.

And yes Becky, you are nosey. I would be too :D but obviously it's not really appropriate to go into much detail on a public forum.

lol@ silver surfer:rotflmao:

when you think about it the stories were stupid- well I suppose it gave us something to talk about on a saturday night ;) it's good to know the mods are around to weedle out the baddies :) I think the abatoire story did it for me. I wish i had that imagination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back