• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Post-Op Peeps

Great post Mixman,good to hear a guy talk from the heart,hope everything is well with you.

Everything is going better than can be expected. The only thing missing now is my girlfriend and kids.

They live 70 miles away and my girlfriend doesn't drive, school etc etc, but now holidays are here I get to see them on Thursday for the first time in 3 weeks!!

I bet she notices a difference in me, my parents say they can see I've lost weight and they are seeing me every day!

I had more worries and stress through the have I got funding or not and the pre ops. But once I had got to the stage of a date all those worries left me. I had 1 when I was locking the front door and pulling off the drive the I had to go to ward 11, that this could be the last time I lock the door or see my lovely drive. The 2nd was when my 10 year old daughter gave me a hug at the end of visiting time on the day before, She had tears in her eyes and I thought OMG she is thinking what I'm thinking I might never see her again and the last one was on the day of my op when I got down to theatre and was waiting to go into the anti room. What if my gall bladder removal went wrong, what if they don't do it cause my livers to fatty. Then Mr khan came out and said don't worry it's keyhole you'll be fine, put his arm round me and give me a big hug. The gas man's right hand man put me so much at ease that I soon forgot everything and in the 9 and half weeks since my op I have only ever had 1 day where I have thought omg what have I done this is a mistake, and that was 3 days after my op. It is so worth it

Hi, Terri,
Is keyhole considered to be less risky than open? xx

Back