• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Warm Fuzzies

WobblyW

I'd just like to send out a few warm fuzzies to people who have help me since I started on this forum.

So I'd just like to say a big thank you to:

Lamornanmiss
Caren
Nat star
Safc-chick
Chrisa
Fuffs
Yvessa
Karlos

You may not know that you have helped me, but your trials and tribulations as posted on this site have assisted me greatly.

I may have missed some people (I apologize) and fully intend to continue handing out fuzzies throughout my journey on an individual basis, the more I get used to this site. Although this post is not in a true sense a warm fuzzy, I hope it enables me to emphasize the contribution to my personal journey these individuals have made.

I'd also like to think others would like to express their appreciation of others (please google and read 'a warm fuzzy tale) and that those people learn to accept those fuzzies exactly as they are intended, without feeling the need to deflect those fuzzies by coming up with a counter fuzzie. We've all done it ... your hair looks nice, oh thankyou, so does yours. (the than you is fine, its the so does yours, that isn't needed).
So I invite you to post on this thread to say who you'd like to send a fuzzy to, and why. Fuzzy receivers, need to accept these fuzzies without a counter fuzzy.

I also challenge you to hand out fuzzies to other people over a week and see how they are received (not necessarily on here). See how many people offer a counter fuzzy!

If this is total gobble de gook, just ignore!

Aw gawd, Wobbly, you will send Karl in to apoplexy :eek: he doesn't do fuzzies of any variety, do you Karl, bahahahaha :D:D But I know what you mean :) Good luck, darlin, on your journey ... I'm not too far from you in Sheffield xxx :D

I'm sure Karl does, He just doesn't realise it, and he is sooooo macho!
Sorry Karl, but the way you post is the way to a yorkshire womans heart. A spade is a spade and a shovel is something you move sh*t with!

Aw gawd, Wobbly, you will send Karl in to apoplexy :eek: he doesn't do fuzzies of any variety, do you Karl, bahahahaha :D:D But I know what you mean :) Good luck, darlin, on your journey ... I'm not too far from you in Sheffield xxx :D
Hooray, I've seen people from Bradford area and now Sheffield, but where are all the Leeds people????

WobblyW said:
I'm sure Karl does, He just doesn't realise it, and he is sooooo macho!
Sorry Karl, but the way you post is the way to a yorkshire womans heart. A spade is a spade and a shovel is something you move sh*t with!

Ain't it just lol :D

:thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou:

It means so much to me I'd like thank my friends and family (well some of them) and WobblyW for nominating me in the first place :eek: :D:rotflmao:

I would like to give CCPM and Shelbel a fluffy as they have stuck around for longer than most people on here and always have good advice.

and Karlos who tells it like it is
:winner::winner::winner:

what the...... l.m.h.o..xxx

:thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou:

It means so much to me I'd like thank my friends and family (well some of them) and WobblyW for nominating me in the first place :eek: :D:rotflmao:

I would like to give CCPM and Shelbel a fluffy as they have stuck around for longer than most people on here and always have good advice.

and Karlos who tells it like it is
:winner::winner::winner:

Wot a diva :roofles: :roofles: :roofles: :roofles: Hope that red carpet is long enough, babe :rolleyes: :D :D I'd vote for ya, too xxx

Caren would be top of my list. But I also want to include lorna, yves, fuffs, twinkle, crista, oonion just off the top of my head. Lol been trying to write this on iPhone, just as well I checked before submitting

My nominees would be ( in no particular order )
Twinkle
Kate
Fuffs
Yve
Chrisa
Penelope
Caren
I think some of the names are as I know them not their user name lol

Sorry I've done it again I meant Chrisa

omg im so touched :cry: I love this place :) xxx

Back