• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Post-Opp Peeps - what do you really miss?

i love spicey food , hope ill be able to stand a little after

What I miss is naan bread.....strange I thought I would miss chocolate but I really dont eat it much anymore, just the rare bit sometimes around TOTM

I miss eating food and enjoying it - i hate the feeling when you eat now and that some days are good and others totally sh*t.

It was my downfall Hayley, I was 12 stone until Ginos dial a Pizza opened up a shop in Sale :D So with chips etc it is a food I cannot risk getting back into.

I figure the NHS have invested £15 grand or so to give me a chance to be healthy again, so I have to do my bit.

If giving up the stuff that got me into the Super Morbidly Obese club is my investment so be it hun xxx

karlos so wanted to rep you but the darn thing wont let me.

fantastic attitude and so so true
hc

Personally for me nothing. My tastes have changed completly and because of that i just make sure that whatever i eat these days is the most nutritiose, tastiest food possiable so that the little i eat satisfies me.

One thin i wish pubs and clubs would do is invest in flavored water as i hate plain water and their cordials are always full of sugar.
carole

I can honestly say, until yesterday, I missed nothing!

Then I went into the Co-oP and they had half priced duck!! I love duck but it's very fatty! I still wondering if to try it or not!
OMG no duck :confused: hadn't thought of that:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Probably my favourite food of all and definitely the cat's too - he goes into a transfixed alpha state until he gets some of mine and if I don't give him some things could get really nasty. (I may be big, but he's powerfully built and quick too so it's a fairly evenly matched fight)

This completely changes things. Is it too late for me to cancel my WLS? ;):D

love

TillyBob

OMG no duck :confused: hadn't thought of that:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Probably my favourite food of all and definitely the cat's too - he goes into a transfixed alpha state until he gets some of mine and if I don't give him some things could get really nasty. (I may be big, but he's powerfully built and quick too so it's a fairly evenly matched fight)

This completely changes things. Is it too late for me to cancel my WLS? ;):D

love

TillyBob

I can and do eat Duck, if you cook it right the fat runs through and out of it, i think (but may be wrong) that your more likely to get issues with processed fats rather than from animal fats, dumping is caused by to much sugar and fat, i dont know if natural fat found in meats makes you dump - anyway i dont seem to have a problem with duck.

I can do curry but not my beloved peshwari naan. I also miss other bread based items and diet coke. Apart from that I don't miss much really x

Nothing really, I can eat pretty much anything bar doughy stuff like white bread. I am eating nice food but in sensible portions, I like to think I'm eating like a naturally slim person now. I still have the odd beer and I don't have a problem with diet coke. I eat and drink slowly and use my common sense. To me , it's like being set free from food obsession...funnily enough I still sleep on my back with 5 pillows propping me up..I always used to sleep on my side..I spose I miss that..but I don't snore anymore apparently

Back