• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre Op 2nd november 9am

karenlouisemee

Well its nearly time for pre op tuesday at 9 am is it normal to do fasting bloods at ur pre op so many people have said they didnt have blood taken but im not allowed anything to eat or drink after 10pm tomorrow night except sips of water how all the different hospitals vary in there methods.:confused:

I didn't have fasting bloods but every hospital's different. Are you diabetic?

Hi Karen,
Good luck and hoping all goes smoothly for you. I didn't have to fast for my pre op tests... but I do for my diabetic bloods... thinking of you and sending love and hugs as always xxx

Hi beth i will certainly let you know how things go and what happens not long now for us hey. how are you feeling about the whole thing. im getting really excited i break up from work next wednesday im having 2 weeks annual leave before hand just to chill out and get the last bits ready.

:)Hi Karen,
Good luck for Tuesday hope all goes well :)

will be thinking of you tomorrow. xxxx

Hi Karen all the best for tomorrow, I'll be thinking about you. My pre op is next Tuesday as I mentioned, it's a 1000am though. I'm having a couple of days off the Thursday and Friday before, but could't fit anything earlier in as I had appointments. If anyone cancels I'll put another day in. Take care xx

Good luck Karen, it's been a long time coming but it's your final hurdle... Looking forward to shuftying over on the losers bench and making room for you xx

Back