• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-Op Day 5

Mrs Quiggle

I've changed to the yogurts and milk diet. I don't know, I just don't trust the soup and yogurt one. I'm so worried I'll wake up not done because my livers still too large. I know it's stupid, but I can't see how it's working cause it's too easy, tasty and I'm not feeling too hungry.

Todays been ok, I still have about 3/4 of a pint of milk to drink this evening and a yogurt which I will have with some sugar free jelly later for supper followed by a milky coffee. It's less calories than the soup/yog or all milk diet which is strange. Anyway, I sort of feel better for doing it. Don't know if I've lost any weight as I don't posess a scales ha ha. Will find out when they weigh me on the 7th I guess.

I guess at this stage, even if something you feel doesnt seem to make a lot of sense, you have to do what makes you feel safe and comfortable. Good luck with the switch :)

Hope you feel more settled now xxx

Thanks Fuffs I feel happier now I've switched over. I don't feel particularly hungry but I've just cooked Lincolnshire sausages in baguettes for Tim and the kids for lunch and sat with them eating my yogurt and jelly and I could have cried but I'm just looking at the prize next week.

Kate x

Kate,

Just remember the intention of this pre-op diet is to shrink your liver not to lose weight - that's just a happy side effect!

Perhaps we should make a concerted effort to call it what it is - liver shrinkage exercise rather than calling it a diet!

If you follw it then your livet will shrink nicely for Mr Reddy!

Tatiana

hi there
I am having the band on the 5th Nov, i don't even see the consultant till the 1st, paid a deposit and all been well will be going thro with it... I am doing the cambridge diet till i see my consultant has i think it will help me more, has i only have a week from my consultation to my op

Sue that seems incredible that you havn't even seen the consultant yet but your op is on the 5th. I saw my consultant a year ago and then again a couple of months ago lol. Good luck with your op lovely.

Kate x

i know hun that is what is a bit nerve wrecking i dont live far from you mrs quiggle i drive the 157 bus thro carlshalton you prob seen me.

i know hun that is what is a bit nerve wrecking i dont live far from you mrs quiggle i drive the 157 bus thro carlshalton you prob seen me.
hey sue, im a bus driver too :D

hi there
fantastic, where abouts are you hun??? i drive 157 from Crystal Palace to Morden londen.
thats how i have put all my weight on in 4 years going from a traffic warden (nice one lol) to a bus driver
nice to meet you x

hi there
fantastic, where abouts are you hun??? i drive 157 from Crystal Palace to Morden londen.
thats how i have put all my weight on in 4 years going from a traffic warden (nice one lol) to a bus driver
nice to meet you x
i worked for first in Basildon for 3 years, now i work for Regal based in chelmsford lol

not worked for first drove for every other company tho, my uncle drives for first in Halifax... they do have a reputation for being proffesional and strict here

not worked for first drove for every other company tho, my uncle drives for first in Halifax... they do have a reputation for being proffesional and strict here
first are awful to work for lol

sorry for nicking your thread Mrs Q :D xx

Yeah I have seen it is it a pink micra I think?? Would love to meet up am free tomorrow if you fancy a cuppa??? X

I'm around after 4pm or in the evening if thats any good. I don't know how to send private messages on here.

Kate x
mrs Q, click on the name on the left and you have a drop down menu with send a message on :) xxx

Ah thanks Caren, I thought it was but it doesn't work for Sue so thought I was doing something wrong. Maybe she needs to have 50 posts first.

Kate x
yeah she needs the posts first, oi oi sue, play the word association games, your posts will fly up lol

Back