• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre op diet!!!!!!!

fizzwoods

NEED TO LOSE!
I am on day 2 today and just had my porridge:sigh:
I was really good yesterday, apart from about 10pm when my husband had one of those fresh pouch meals from Asda, he left a few fork fulls of rice and veg, I ATE IT!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
I was so hungry!!!
I am focused today and back at work this afternoon so I will only finish at midnight and then I come home and go straight to bed.
Any tips for feeling full??????????:)

Sorry no tips I was hungry all thru pre op, but just keep focused on why ur doing it, it does become a little easier kinda lol. I wud have a bath every tea time after making hubby and kids teas I really struggled but was worth it. Good Luck xx

I'm not looking forward to the feeling hungry part I start my diet on Monday I think it will be 2 weeks of early nights for me lol x

scottie what diet are you following? I was on the low fat low carb one and I found having a muller light yogurt just be fore bed helped me

I know how your feeling Hun , also on my second day of pre op diet low carb , am very hungry .

All I can say is drink lots it took a little of feeling hungry away , good luck

Just lots of tea/coffee you can do it!!

started my pro op diet today,
I'm on 2 eggs or slim fast
oxo drink
3.5oz chicken or fish
5 fruit or veg a day
splash of milk in tea/coffee
I'm sooooo hungrey
but day 1 nearly done :) xx

lullaby said:
started my pro op diet today,
I'm on 2 eggs or slim fast
oxo drink
3.5oz chicken or fish
5 fruit or veg a day
splash of milk in tea/coffee
I'm sooooo hungrey
but day 1 nearly done :) xx

Good luck on pre op diet , I have one more day left of low carb diet before surgery Monday I lost 16lbs
I found day 3 and 5hard x

wow tracey you did well,
good luck for tomorrow :) xx

Good luck everyone, it will be worth it in the end :D

lullaby said:
wow tracey you did well,
good luck for tomorrow :) xx

Thank you very much xx

Back