• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op diet struggles

Good luck Sam!

Thanks Sharon I'm doing a few bits before going in at 2pm!
Hopefully be able to update you later tonight x

Oh Sam glad I found your thread before you went in to theatre. Have post my good luck wishes else where on the forum

Remember, it's a breeze! You will be just find and being fearfull is an intelligent response methinks

As I said on an earlier thread the only thing that got me to theatre on the day was the fact I had paid up. If not I might have bolted lol

So glad I didn't. This is a great thing for us. Just got to get over the op..... Then start the rest if your new life

Sweet dreams Sam. Speak on the other side xxx

Kursty than you so much ..... i have to admit i am thinking of botteling it but like you iv paid up ..... iv been bumped back to after lunch so the wait is jst killing me the nerves ....... i begged for no cathether they said no way thats buggin me 2 ..... roll on this avo until its all over and we can get on with it like you said.

ive been wondering about a catheter, Christ I don't want one of those either..i will let you know later...

thinking of you.....all the very best look forward to hearing from you when you get to the other side .....and join the losers bench you lucky lucky girl!

I breifly heard the word enemma on the coridoor i hope its not comming my way ..... jesus i dont know how much more of sitting hear i can take girls my nerves r shot my mouth is dry im thirsty im hungry im cold im emotional and i wana puke with nerves and bp is sky high surprise surprise!

Sorry kar i hope your braught straight in at 2 and dont have to go thru this ****.

sam, im sure they aren't talking about you, sounds pretty horrific. yes hate waiting for stuff too, im a bit nervous but just want to get it over now. The sheer terror passed a few days ago. Im just counting down to coming round and watching a bit of TV in peace.
don't worry Sam Im sure I will feel like that when I get there at 2pm...

Helloooooo Sam...great to hear your ok. Was worrying about you. Karina has put up a quick post to say she is ok but has been knackered

How did it go?

How are you feeling?

Hi kursty all went ok routine been v sick the last 2 nights kind of turning a corner now tho a lil bettter jesus i really under estimated how hard it would be..... but all worth it

Back