• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op diet struggles

Hi karina and girls im doing ok left stockings at hosp once i checked out lol .... still feeling vv sore like soneone kicked the crap out of my tummy other than that all good getting in the protein and water and moving a bit arround the house.... i have resumed work from home office work so iv been kept busy.

Weight loss wise abt a lb a day i know this will slow but its so nice while it last

I did sharon on them since i got out for some reason can tolorate them better than soup .... currently i manage an actimel and cuppa tea for breakfast and water in between and for lunch a shake and supper a drink with my tabs ...
I think im doing ok anyway tg

Glad to hear your doing ok Sam. I am still having a bit of tenderness in one of my wounds. But getting a bit better. Hope yours do too

Oh no kursty .... ye mine r agony still if im being honest the whole tummy area hurts so much i can only sleep pn my back .... do you rekon thats normal a week out?

Sorry for all the questions im a worrier

sam. I could sleep on my right side a week out. Managed to get on to my left side last night and that's the first yet and I'm a fortnight today. Don't worry pet. As long as your scars are not red or inflamed looking they should be fine xxx

Sam thats pretty normal i think so dont worry. Ive been lucky with mine and can roll about on each side, thank god as with my knackered back i can only sleep on my side.

Back