• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op diet struggles

Hi sam, ive posted on my diary but i can say it wasnt pain for me it was the drugs, i feel like ive been clubbed over the head! Hope you are doing ok! Im taking it easy today.

Will do kursty im sooooooo tired i jst know i will heel much better at home some of the ppl who had the same day as me r still in but i had to get out lol

Hi karina much better now im home and had a proper nights sleep, how about you? I am very concious to get my water in so im on like a rocket other than that all good. My turning point was last night got on scale down 9 lbs since monday i was so excited i think it braught it all home for me why i had d op and the benefits that would come with it.

Thanks girls what are yer stats so far if you dont mind me asking? I know we r all diffrent but would love to see how every one else is doing?
Ps any one know if you can make a popsicle out of a meal replacement shake? Think it would be easyer for me to get down if that makes sence

Wow well done on the loss sam thats great!
I have lost a total of 1st 6lb including pre op and then this week.
Im feeling much better after sleeping 2 nights in my own bed, for 10 hours a night!
Been for a little walk outside the house today, get tired quick.
Tomorrow im putting my waterproof dressings on and having a shower, i feel gross despite washing with wet wipes!
I seem to be sipping all day to get fluids, yesterday i think i managed 500ml all together.
Today i have had 50ml slimfast, 300ml of vimto and a 60ml icelolly. So doing ok!

Thats brilliant karina well done girl your doing fantastic isent so much better to be home, iv to brave the shower 2 tomorrow myself and take off dressings can totaly sypathise i feel and look like ***** not me at all but its only for a few days ..... we will be flutybul (irish slang for beautiful) going off to vegas girls.

Sharon thats fantastic going you should b realy proud .... i only hope i can follow in yer footsteps ..... tell me does the sensation off total fulness get better and when with time coz at d mo 1 actimel is like a 4 cource meal to me

Thanks sam, dont worry about the quantities! I must say an actimel would make me full too. I have no hunger at all. Im trying to get a bit more slimfast down. Im just sipping vimto most of the day.

Yes Sam you can make shakes into icelolly. It's the only way I can take slim fast

Since 4 the august I have gone from 15.5 stone to 13 stone 12.5lbs = 21lb in just under a month. Most of this was post op

Also. About feeling full. I have been able to eat bigger portions today, probably nearer to three quarters of a tin of soup. In my first few days I could barely get a few spoonful
Down

How are you getting on sam?
A week post op, stockings for a few more days, last injection tomorrow thank god and doing well. Had a bit more of a trip out today, went for a walk and out in the car, not me driving though. Hope you are ok x

Back