• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PRE-OP TODAY, 11AM!

laurajlucy

I am twitching like mad! No cigs, no food but pleanty of nerves!!
Roll on this afternoon. I just want this last hurdle out the way and then I can start looking forward to my surgery on Sunday! :D
Will they tell me there and then if there are any problems?? xx

Good luck, if you have Denise she will give you a rough idea.xx

woohoo good luck Kellie, soon be sunday :) xxx

Ah thats great, will be thinking of you. My is tomorrow so am excited as well. Good luick hun and let us know how it all goes x

OOoooo good luck magsy :) x

aw kellie , nearly there love , i know how nervous i was on my pre op ,,,,really feel for you , your doing great love , good luck xxxxxxx

just noticed brian & dawn your ops are in a few days also, so good luck to both we will all be starting out together xx

Keeping you in my thoughts today, one step closer to your new life hun yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

aw good luck Kellie ..... not that you will need it today .... you have been really focused this last week and a bit on your Milk diet ... so proud of you. only 4 more sleeps!! woo hoo!

ps good luck to all the others too!
xxx

You should be mostly done by now. Kellie & I hope it all went well, honey. I had my pre assessment on Monday & I asked if there was anything worrying showing up & she told me everything was perfect but she did not have the blood results, obviously. I am sure this will be the case for you & you will be coming home knowing all is well for Sunday :D:D:D yeah xxx

Good luck to everyone else due for surgery this week ... that losers bench will need reinforcing as I think there are about 6 of you that I know of ... won't name you all as I don't want to miss anyone & risk offending .. :eek: xxx

You should be mostly done by now. Kellie & I hope it all went well, honey. I had my pre assessment on Monday & I asked if there was anything worrying showing up & she told me everything was perfect but she did not have the blood results, obviously. I am sure this will be the case for you & you will be coming home knowing all is well for Sunday :D:D:D yeah xxx

Good luck to everyone else due for surgery this week ... that losers bench will need reinforcing as I think there are about 6 of you that I know of ... won't name you all as I don't want to miss anyone & risk offending .. :eek: xxx
... have you got your date now Denise? xxx

... have you got your date now Denise? xxx

Noooo :( I have been told to allow 2 weeks for all the paperwork to be processed & then ring Mr Patels secretary & she will hopefully have a date for me then. I can't complain though as compared to the hoops some people have to jump through, my journey has been very easy ... nearly there now :D xx

Noooo :( I have been told to allow 2 weeks for all the paperwork to be processed & then ring Mr Patels secretary & she will hopefully have a date for me then. I can't complain though as compared to the hoops some people have to jump through, my journey has been very easy ... nearly there now :D xx

... another step along the way! it'll be here before you know it!

take care
xxx

Wow! Thank you all sooo much. All went well and as long as I do not hear from Dawn re. my blood results and swabs, I will be admitted on Saturday at 3pm!!! :D:D xx

Wow! Thank you all sooo much. All went well and as long as I do not hear from Dawn re. my blood results and swabs, I will be admitted on Saturday at 3pm!!! :D:D xx

Great news Laura, barring anything unexpected at my end I'll start polishing your seat on the losers bench on Friday evening then :)

Back