• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-op today hope all is ok, got a feeling it wont be tho :(

Ive avoided take a break and thats life magazine like the plague for months fear of reading something like that, thought i was safe on here lol.

i have asked in a thread if anyone knows how/ why alot of the time its cases when people dont follow instuction and dont take they meds, i think that maybe the case but will see if anyone knows anymore x

I think a lot of the time inquest find no link between death and wls. But the media will run with it as its gets readers. Don't get scared SRH ladies we are in safe hands.

Alison at least they have some tacked my brother came in yesterday with a big grin on his face and asked if I was nervous at the same time his wife jumping up and down shouting eee not long now enforce I could answer hereby on to say ah your nervous aren't you that you might die ----- no actually darling brother I am not lol x

amy thats a man thing they open they mouth before thinking, all these stories make u think and be scared but like you say the media have to make money some how, we will be fine i am sure not long tho eeekk xx

sorry if i offended anyone saying that, i was explaining how i was feeling about surgery, i shouldve had the op last year but got cold feet, i had 3 attacks of diarreah and sickness hat was so bad i ended up at the hospital i couldnt take bp meds nor painkillers for my joints i was in such a state, i then said august last year i didnt want surgery as i couldnt bear the thought of being sick.... 2 months later when i had gotten over it i contacted the Dr/consultants again, this time im ready... really ready, it doesnt matter to me what i read i know i need this help if i want to live a near decent quality of life... we do know as we are told there is a very small risk that something awful could happen but as each day passes we know there is far more knowledge/information gained by these surgeons is of enormous benefit to those of us waiting... dont be scared of what i wrote... i will make sure i contact anyone i had to if there is a tiny shred of doubt post op that im not feeling as good as i know i should...

Ah no don't be silly no offence taken. I'm so sorry you were poorly last year. I'm please you changed your mind over not having the op. I've read loads in here about people having joint problems and after surgery they get dramatically better - I hope it's te case for you.

We woul not be normal if we did not worry, no wls journey is the same for everyone it would be boring if it was. Worry is good it will keep us on our toes. I'm sure all of us would not hesitate to contact out team if we were unsure about anything. I know I will be contacting them post op to double check an triple check things slightest bit of pain and I'll have them on speed dial. X

woohoo Alison im so glad it went ok :) you're bound to be nervous, ignore the others who tell you not to do it, you have up until now, just imagine how you would feel next year if you didnt go through with it? you'll be fine honey, im so happy for you :) xxx

Caren said:
woohoo Alison im so glad it went ok :) you're bound to be nervous, ignore the others who tell you not to do it, you have up until now, just imagine how you would feel next year if you didnt go through with it? you'll be fine honey, im so happy for you :) xxx

Thank u caren I know it's just last minute nerves 6days before lol xx

Back